They Hated On Cena. They Hated On Roman. Austin Theory Had Next Brehs....

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
He's the same height as John Cena, Christian Cage, Chris Jericho. But nowhere near talented as those guys.

I thought WWE gave him enough opportunities. He's just not that good on the mic. He usually does this generic mic talk like "I'm gonna beat you cause I am better than you, and this crowd don't deserve to see me wrestle, blah blah".

What would have helped him was a run as NXT Champ to show what he could do as The Man. Would have given him some experience at the top of the food chain, and he was young enough to justify getting the reps in that top spot to make him appear more legit (still is young, but the toothpaste is already out of the bottle now). IMO it's why Bron Breakker is not on the main roster now; dude got his reps as top guy, now is getting reps as a top heel, so he'll be ready when he gets to the main show.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
he's boring he should do a goth, crow sting gimmick to bring some character to him

• Haha
Reactions: 907

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
That dolphin teeth mufukka is trash.
Funny you saying this, You don't remember how long it took before Okada was actually Okada? MF was super pushed before he was ready for it and it worked out no doubt. Just like Jay White.

In about 2-3 years we'll know if it worked for Sanada or not.

Silkk

Daps
Breh I think you are the only Theory stan on this board, you really expected different replies in this thread? I'vs always read TSC hating on the guy :pachaha:
Like I said, They did the same to Cena and Reigns.

Do the same to Charlotte too, Only a matter of time before MFs switch up and start loving her though.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Funny you saying this, You don't remember how long it took before Okada was actually Okada? MF was super pushed before he was ready for it and it worked out no doubt. Just like Jay White.

Huh? Okada won the IWGP belt in his first program back after excursion and was a meteoric success :why:

Also, critically. The matches. The promos.

Theory is boo'd because he is awful. Roman and Cena were over-pushed but still had their resumes to stand on. Hell, Roman's first match on the WWE roster was probably the WWE MOTY that year.

If Theory is anything like Cena or Roman, his talent should be so undeniable there's nothing that will hold him back.

Instead of being the next EC3 on the indies somewhere like he will be

Silkk

Daps
He won the title about a month after he came back. He came back on 1/4, won his return, challenged Tana after the main event, and then won the title in his first ever attempt at Invasion Attack.
Thats my point breh...

NJPW has super pushed a few guys like that. Some it worked out for and some it didn't.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Thats my point breh...

NJPW has super pushed a few guys like that. Some it worked out for and some it didn't.
You said "How long it took before Okada was Okada" when Okada is an example of an almost instantaneous and meteoric rise. Dude is a generational prodigy who figured it out at an all-time level the second he got a shot. I do not get what point you're trying to make with garbage ass Austin Theory here :hubie:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

This is just lies, lol. Okada was New Japan's biggest prospect since Shibata/Tanahashi/Nakamura and got big reactions for a young lion before going on excursion.

Then his first singles match back he beats Tana for the belt and everyone went :patrice:

But a month later he had a classic against Naito and no one doubted New Japan made the right call.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Like I said, They did the same to Cena and Reigns.

Do the same to Charlotte too, Only a matter of time before MFs switch up and start loving her though.
I honestly can't have a take on Theory because I think I've seen 1 promo and maybe a couple of matches from him and that's it. I just know TSC has hated the guy from day 1 :heh: neither Cena or Reigns were hated from the get go. Cena got super popular before the crowd turned on him because of his super push. And Roman was pretty over before the loudest fans realized his push was going to come in spite of their other favorites. Like others have said, those two were hated on because the push was so strong and took main event spots from other people. Has Theory been the same? Like I said, I have no clue about dude (I know people bytch about his push, but I haven't seen it so I don't know if they are exaggerating or not), it's a legit question.

And Charlotte was highly praised for years before her cycle of showing up, winning the belt, looking strong as fukk no matter what and cut promos shytting on everyone took its toll :manny:

Silkk

Daps
You said "How long it took before Okada was Okada" when Okada is an example of an almost instantaneous and meteoric rise. Dude is a generational prodigy who figured it out at an all-time level the second he got a shot. I do not get what point you're trying to make with garbage ass Austin Theory here :hubie:
3:30 :unimpressed:

Silkk

Daps
This is just lies, lol. Okada was New Japan's biggest prospect since Shibata/Tanahashi/Nakamura and got big reactions for a young lion before going on excursion.

Then his first singles match back he beats Tana for the belt and everyone went :patrice:

But a month later he had a classic against Naito and no one doubted New Japan made the right call.
3:30 :unimpressed:

Silkk

Daps
I honestly can't have a take on Theory because I think I've seen 1 promo and maybe a couple of matches from him and that's it. I just know TSC has hated the guy from day 1 :heh: neither Cena or Reigns were hated from the get go. Cena got super popular before the crowd turned on him because of his super push. And Roman was pretty over before the loudest fans realized his push was going to come in spite of their other favorites. Like others have said, those two were hated on because the push was so strong and took main event spots from other people. Has Theory been the same? Like I said, I have no clue about dude (I know people bytch about his push, but I haven't seen it so I don't know if they are exaggerating or not), it's a legit question.

And Charlotte was highly praised for years before her cycle of showing up, winning the belt, looking strong as fukk no matter what and cut promos shytting on everyone took its toll :manny:
Austin Theory has never been a babyface on the main roster.