They Hated On Cena. They Hated On Roman. Austin Theory Had Next Brehs....

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I Like Theory :yeshrug:

His Momentum Got Messed Up When Creative Changed Over Then They Fukked Up His Money In The Bank Story Arc So It Hasn’t Been Easy

Then Cena Gave Him A Shiit Ass Wrestlemania Match

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
Wonder if yall would be saying this if he was black :mjpls:

Kofi, Ricochet, & Cedric Alexander get all the excuses in the world on here :mjpls:

arnold-jackson-awkward.gif

You his distant cousin or something? Need a job? How's your calorie intake been, breh?

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
They said the same about Cena and Roman :yawn:

You have to put it into context. Nearly everyone fukked with Thuganomics Cena, Super Cena is who we hated. And nearly everyone fukked with Roman then hated the Big Dog.... Theory hasn't had any gimmick, storyline, or character remotely close to either one of those... and also neither one was labeled "THE GUY" basically upon their debut.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
:russell:Austin Theory would be the biggest heel in WWE if Vince never lost power when he did

Wasn't Vince the one that stripped him of his first name and left him as plain old theory which pretty much also took away his catch phrase and all that other shyt? Just asking :patrice:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Wasn't Vince the one that stripped him of his first name and left him as plain old theory which pretty much also took away his catch phrase and all that other shyt? Just asking :patrice:
I’ve never known him to have a catchphrase.

Vince is the one that gave him his biggest rubs. Wrestlemania with Austin & McAfee, MITB, Numerous on screen segments together, etc.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I’ve never known him to have a catchphrase.

Vince is the one that gave him his biggest rubs. Wrestlemania with Austin & McAfee, MITB, Numerous on screen segments together, etc.

Are you gonna answer the question about his first name? And his catchphrase is/was A town down and his finisher had something to do with A town as well.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Are you gonna answer the question about his first name? And his catchphrase is/was A town down and his finisher had something to do with A town as well.
The name shyt didn’t matter at the end of the day with him :manny: