They got Chapo Guzman, Sinola Cartel Leader

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Googled the Flores twins after reading this post and read this:
http://m.chicagoreader.com/chicago/...l-flores-twins-witnesses/Content?oid=11463514
The Feds are some dirtbags. They allowed the twins to keep bringing drugs into the country while setting up the lower level dealers. :ohhh:What type of backwards shyt is that? Why not just shut the twins down, and stop everything completely?:dwillhuh: Like someone said in that article, basically they were creating crime for them to solve. Pedro had dudes doing pick ups knowing the Feds was going to be there.:upsetfavre:Thats fukked up. Not to mention the lower level guys got longer sentences. Good read if you have the time.

^^^the plug sets up T.I. in the vid. Yeah breh, it's ALWAYS the lower level guys that get f*cked. ALWAYS.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
well i know the Europe crime scene is dominated by the Ndrangheta.
yes for the most part... don't forget that corsicans have a presence in France... there's also other groups in France and Spain.. they all cooperate with each other... and then those groups cooperate with groups in N Africa and Subsaharan Africa. There are also groups that are in cooperation with Israeli crime syndicates. There's mad Africans in Italy... you ever seen Gomorra?

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
There was no way for them to take it without them passing the ball the money had to be made for that to even happen and that money could've never been made if south americans didn't depend on the mexicans for smuggling. Yeah we know about weed because weed can be grown anywhere and meth can be produced everywhere as well... but heroin and cocaine can not be grown everywhere. Trust me the people handling cocaine in Africa are Colombian they operate in sub saharan africa and use nigerians, moroccans, and etc to smuggle shyt into southern europe.. and this has been going on for a while. I met some Nigerians in spain making this shyt go down and I am half moroccan. You can't go into South America and just take shyt you pay to make it happen. .

24045.gif
and an obligatory

charlie-shut-up-shut-up-o.gif

Don't think your Nigerian buddies would be too happy breh.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
24045.gif
and an obligatory

charlie-shut-up-shut-up-o.gif

Don't think your Nigerian buddies would be too happy breh.

paid-in-full-o.gif

@blackzeus how is this snitching? LOL you keep doing this shyt... Im just putting people on breh... I met these cats a decade ago.. and they're not my homies, we went to the club together.. we literally met on the street. We went out and bagged mad irish hoes, but that's where it ends. Ain't nobody doing dirt and singing for reduced sentences here... and ain't nobody dry snitching naming names. This is some known shyt, police in Spain know... police in Morocco knows... interpol knows.. nothing to see here.. everybody knows breh cept some people here on this side of the world.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Googled the Flores twins after reading this post and read this:
http://m.chicagoreader.com/chicago/...l-flores-twins-witnesses/Content?oid=11463514
The Feds are some dirtbags. They allowed the twins to keep bringing drugs into the country while setting up the lower level dealers. :ohhh:What type of backwards shyt is that? Why not just shut the twins down, and stop everything completely?:dwillhuh: Like someone said in that article, basically they were creating crime for them to solve. Pedro had dudes doing pick ups knowing the Feds was going to be there.:upsetfavre:Thats fukked up. Not to mention the lower level guys got longer sentences. Good read if you have the time.

The Feds been cosigning all this crap...............

"me and my crew commit ATROCITIES like we GOT IMMUNITY"

Anybody moving multi-kilos over state and international borders over a significant amount of time has definitely got a pass from FEDERAL AUTHORITIES....

The gottdamn FLORES TWINS revenue was just short of a Billi according to prosecuters when they were moving work with a greenlight from the feds:

The Flores twins sold some of their product to middlemen who mixed and resold it to street-level dealers throughout the city, but the FBI says the twins handled a quantity of narcotics large enough to supply wholesalers throughout the U.S., presiding over a network sprawling northward to Milwaukee, westward across the Canadian border to Vancouver, and eastward to Detroit, Cincinnati and Columbus, reaching all the way to New York, Philadelphia and Washington, D.C.

Court filings estimate their annual income at $700 million, :damn: according to a 2009 Washington Post article; the Flores crew reportedly shrink-wrapped the cash proceeds and hid them inside condominiums and brick split-levels in Chicago, Hinsdale, Palos Hills and Plainfield registered to relatives and girlfriends with no criminal records. But there weren’t enough trusted homeowners in the network to receive so much money. The immense market share created the necessity to launder the glut of cash in otherwise legitimate businesses, according to sources familiar with the twins. Pedro and Margarito invested in a barbershop in Berwyn called Millennium Cuts, which remains open, and opened a Mexican restaurant in West Lawn called Mama’s Kitchen, which is now closed.

These mofos had so much BREAD...they were hiding the cash in homes and condos......

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
paid-in-full-o.gif

@blackzeus how is this snitching? LOL you keep doing this shyt... Im just putting people on breh... I met these cats a decade ago.. and they're not my homies, we went to the club together.. we literally met on the street. We went out and bagged mad irish hoes, but that's where it ends. Ain't nobody doing dirt and singing for reduced sentences here... and ain't nobody dry snitching naming names. This is some known shyt, police in Spain know... police in Morocco knows... interpol knows.. nothing to see here.. everybody knows breh cept some people here on this side of the world.

da-game-is-to-be-sold-not-to-be-told-4f67befad4434.jpg

Do like the album cover and keep the sh*t to yourself breh.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Daps

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think el Chapo or the Sinaloa Cartel got shyt on Pablo Escobar and the Medellin Cartel...

El Chapo is said to be worth around 1bn, I think he may be worth 5 times that, how the fukk do you estimate a drug dealers worth if you not his accountant?

Escobar was worth more than that back in the 70s n 80s... Imagine how much he'd be worth by todays valuation... Plus he was listed as the 7th richest man in the world by Forbes in 1989

Competition wasn't as hard n bloody back then, n he controlled everything from the labs in Colombia to the routes in the caribbean sea to the plugs in the US... He wasn't sharin' shyt... Only thang he had to buy was the coca paste from the peruvians n bolivians dirt cheap...

Also he wasn't the only capo in the Medellin Cartel, he was the face of it because he was a public figure n actually went into politics, the Medellin cartel was actually made up by:

- Pablo Escobar (The face of the Cartel and the most notorious one)

- Gonzalo Rodriguez Gacha (DEA estimates his fortune might've been bigger than Pablo's, he was the first Colombian Capo to establish mayor routes through Mexico and making alliances with the weed trafficking mexican cartels for the exportation of cocaine. Pablo feared and respected him, probably the most blood thirsty capo of the cartel, He was the one who formed the private armies called paramilitares in Colombia that fought the communist guerrilla, he was also the one who brought the coca plant to Colombia, so that they wouldn't have to rely on Peru so much)

- Ochoa Family (The pioneers, They were cakin' off cocaine before Escobar became a drug dealer, clan made up of the Father and his three sons, all billionaires, Fabio Ochoa was known for throwin' his victims off of planes at more than 10.000 ft up in the air, They talk about them in Cocaine Cowboys)

- Carlos Lehder (a multi Billionaire, he was the one who really controlled the caribbean routes, owning his own island in the Bahamas... Check out his documentary on Netflix)

The Medellin Cartel was made up by more than 4 guys who were all worth more than el Chapo, These muthafukkaz had a monopoly on the drug game for almost two decades... There's no comparison here.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
I don't think el Chapo or the Sinaloa Cartel got shyt on Pablo Escobar and the Medellin Cartel...

El Chapo is said to be worth around 1bn, I think he may be worth 5 times that, how the fukk do you estimate a drug dealers worth if you not his accountant?

Escobar was worth more than that back in the 70s n 80s... Imagine how much he'd be worth by todays valuation... Plus he was listed as the 7th richest man in the world by Forbes in 1989

Competition wasn't as hard n bloody back then, n he controlled everything from the labs in Colombia to the routes in the caribbean sea to the plugs in the US... He wasn't sharin' shyt... Only thang he had to buy was the coca paste from the peruvians n bolivians dirt cheap...

Also he wasn't the only capo in the Medellin Cartel, he was the face of it because he was a public figure n actually went into politics, the Medellin cartel was actually made up by:

- Pablo Escobar (The face of the Cartel and the most notorious one)

- Gonzalo Rodriguez Gacha (DEA estimates his fortune might've been bigger than Pablo's, he was the first Colombian Capo to establish mayor routes through Mexico and making alliances with the weed trafficking mexican cartels for the exportation of cocaine. Pablo feared and respected him, probably the most blood thirsty capo of the cartel, He was the one who formed the private armies called paramilitares in Colombia that fought the communist guerrilla, he was also the one who brought the coca plant to Colombia, so that they wouldn't have to rely on Peru so much)

- Ochoa Family (The pioneers, They were cakin' off cocaine before Escobar became a drug dealer, clan made up of the Father and his three sons, all billionaires, Fabio Ochoa was known for throwin' his victims off of planes at more than 10.000 ft up in the air, They talk about them in Cocaine Cowboys)

- Carlos Lehder (a multi Billionaire, he was the one who really controlled the caribbean routes, owning his own island in the Bahamas... Check out his documentary on Netflix)

The Medellin Cartel was made up by more than 4 guys who were all worth more than el Chapo, These muthafukkaz had a monopoly on the drug game for almost two decades... There's no comparison here.

fukkin' exactly :russ:
But if you think about it, that only proves the government has a hand in this "war on drugs" bullshyt. They wouldn't know how much he's making if they didn't have some way of counting (laundering) his money.

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukkin' exactly :russ:
But if you think about it, that only proves the government has a hand in this "war on drugs" bullshyt. They wouldn't know how much he's making if they didn't have some way of counting (laundering) his money.
I mean these nikkaz literally bury hundreds of millions of dollars...

They don't have a single property to their name...

And they'd be pretty fukkin' stupid to keep the records every of kilo they've sent to the US and Europe..

Oztradamus

Hold G's, Guns, and Grams...
Daps
Reppin
Chi-City
The Feds been cosigning all this crap...............

"me and my crew commit ATROCITIES like we GOT IMMUNITY"

Anybody moving multi-kilos over state and international borders over a significant amount of time has definitely got a pass from FEDERAL AUTHORITIES....

The gottdamn FLORES TWINS revenue was just short of a Billi according to prosecuters when they were moving work with a greenlight from the feds:

The Flores twins sold some of their product to middlemen who mixed and resold it to street-level dealers throughout the city, but the FBI says the twins handled a quantity of narcotics large enough to supply wholesalers throughout the U.S., presiding over a network sprawling northward to Milwaukee, westward across the Canadian border to Vancouver, and eastward to Detroit, Cincinnati and Columbus, reaching all the way to New York, Philadelphia and Washington, D.C.

Court filings estimate their annual income at $700 million, :damn: according to a 2009 Washington Post article; the Flores crew reportedly shrink-wrapped the cash proceeds and hid them inside condominiums and brick split-levels in Chicago, Hinsdale, Palos Hills and Plainfield registered to relatives and girlfriends with no criminal records. But there weren’t enough trusted homeowners in the network to receive so much money. The immense market share created the necessity to launder the glut of cash in otherwise legitimate businesses, according to sources familiar with the twins. Pedro and Margarito invested in a barbershop in Berwyn called Millennium Cuts, which remains open, and opened a Mexican restaurant in West Lawn called Mama’s Kitchen, which is now closed.

These mofos had so much BREAD...they were hiding the cash in homes and condos......

Last time I seen Pedro was back in 2001, he was stylin' in a brand new Benz. Said waddup while I was at the corner waiting for the bus to go to work LOL deep down I was
tumblr_m10erncSRJ1qhjbxeo1_250.gif
I was like how is this nincampoop driving that? nikka could barely read, I always thought he was slow... When all that sh*t went down in 08-09 and was on the news all over here in Chicago, I was like WTF!!!??? Why didn't these nikkas put me on? At 6'2" I could've been cheif-of-security or something, let me eat LOL