WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Related
View Larger
c42ffbe14baf49d192cff51aead9bc67-14bf8869cbde41359d2688acd56f3a5b-6.jpg

CORRECTS TYPE OF LODGING - Food and drinks sit on a kitchen countertop in a high-rise condominium where famed drug boss Joaquin Guzman Loera "El Chapo" was arrested, in Mazatlan, Mexico, Saturday Feb. 22, 2014. At the moment of his arrest, Guzman was found with an unidentified woman, said one official not authorized to be quoted by name, adding that the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration and the Marshals Service were "heavily involved" in the capture. No shots were fired. (AP Photo/El Debate de Mazatlan) MEXICO OUT, NO PUBLICAR EN MÉXICO
View Larger
c42ffbe14baf49d192cff51aead9bc67-14bf8869cbde41359d2688acd56f3a5b-10.jpg

A Mexican navy marine stands guard as the helicopter carrying drug boss Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman prepares to take off from the navy hanger in Mexico City, Satuday Feb. 22, 2014. A operation through the western Mexican state of Sinaloa last week netted the world's top drug lord, who was captured early Saturday by U.S. and Mexican authorities at a condominium in Mazatlan, officials from both countries said. (AP Photo/Marco Ugarte)
View Larger
c42ffbe14baf49d192cff51aead9bc67-e6664c7002f345d5b6fc9d29d07b0b6a-12.jpg

Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman sits inside a federal police helicopter at a navy hanger in Mexico City, Saturday, Feb. 22, 2014. The world's most-wanted drug lord, Guzman, arrived at the Mexico City airport after his arrest early Saturday and was being taken directly to prison, said Attorney General Jesus Murillo Karam. (AP Photo/Eduardo Verdugo)
By ALICIA A. CALDWELL

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
what i'm not getting is the need to control border crossing or other routes. if chapo for instance is running drugs at the juarez crossing via trailers or cars or whatever what's stopping another cartel from passing drugs there too? how do they even find out and go to war over shyt like that, do the other guys send out a bulletin saying we're running drugs through here? do they all use the same people to run drugs? what's stopping the other guys from loading up some trucks in their town and driving it through juarez without even stopping there? another thing is the cartels are also using boats and even submarines who's territory are the seas? fighting over smuggling routes makes no sense
what's stopping them is the other cartels breh and this is exactly what they beef about... it's market share.. these cartels are smuggling cartels/ distributors.. they don't produce shyt. Production is still handled by South American and always will be... so this is the only thing cartels control since the south Americans passed the ball to them. The south Americans now handle other parts of the world... in Nigeria there are Colombian cartel dudes who handled trade routes there... they are all over africa and work with different european groups to smuggle drugs into southern europe.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Pretty much what my dude @Ego Eimis said. Not only that, but you have to understand, there are different "cells" that operate within these Cartels. So, one cell could decide they no longer want to be part of the Juárez Cartel anymore and decide they want to be a part of the Sinaloa Cartel. So, more or less, you can say they're fighting over who's gonna control and supply the cells more than anything.
yes they are operating very loosely so that there is no actual head of the snake...shyt is more like a damn hydra. There is room for double cross and new deals to be made..and people can be sacrificed without threatening the organization as a whole.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Slowly, they have moved into production, Sinaloa in particular, with the discovery of labs in Colombia, and other source countries, also seizing raw coca paste bound for Mexico, and on other more progressive fronts, the large scale production of methemphetamine in 'Breaking Bad' style labs, and the gomeros and farmers in Guerreo, Sinaloa, other states farm and produce the weed, and heroin. The South Americans never passed the ball, I'd disagree with that phrasing, they just took it, as they had the proximity and the numbers….Also, as far as conflict, theres also ALOT of ego, machismo, and old fashioned greed and capitalism….blood feuds and grudges that have existed for 20 years...

what's stopping them is the other cartels breh and this is exactly what they beef about... it's market share.. these cartels are smuggling cartels/ distributors.. they don't produce shyt. Production is still handled by South American and always will be... so this is the only thing cartels control since the south Americans passed the ball to them. The south Americans now handle other parts of the world... in Nigeria there are Colombian cartel dudes who handled trade routes there... they are all over africa and work with different european groups to smuggle drugs into southern europe.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Slowly, they have moved into production, Sinaloa in particular, with the discovery of labs in Colombia, and other source countries, also seizing raw coca paste bound for Mexico, and on other more progressive fronts, the large scale production of methemphetamine in 'Breaking Bad' style labs, and the gomeros and farmers in Guerreo, Sinaloa, other states farm and produce the weed, and heroin. The South Americans never passed the ball, I'd disagree with that phrasing, they just took it, as they had the proximity and the numbers….Also, as far as conflict, theres also ALOT of ego, machismo, and old fashioned greed and capitalism….blood feuds and grudges that have existed for 20 years...
There was no way for them to take it without them passing the ball the money had to be made for that to even happen and that money could've never been made if south americans didn't depend on the mexicans for smuggling. Yeah we know about weed because weed can be grown anywhere and meth can be produced everywhere as well... but heroin and cocaine can not be grown everywhere. Trust me the people handling cocaine in Africa are Colombian they operate in sub saharan africa and use nigerians, moroccans, and etc to smuggle shyt into southern europe.. and this has been going on for a while. I met some Nigerians in spain making this shyt go down and I am half moroccan. You can't go into South America and just take shyt you pay to make it happen. .

SkillClash

Banned
Daps
There was no way for them to take it without them passing the ball the money had to be made for that to even happen and that money could've never been made if south americans didn't depend on the mexicans for smuggling. Yeah we know about weed because weed can be grown anywhere and meth can be produced everywhere as well... but heroin and cocaine can not be grown everywhere. Trust me the people handling cocaine in Africa are Colombian they operate in sub saharan africa and use nigerians, moroccans, and etc to smuggle shyt into southern europe.. and this has been going on for a while. I met some Nigerians in spain making this shyt go down and I am half moroccan. You can't go into South America and just take shyt you pay to make it happen. .

interesting