They got Chapo Guzman, Sinola Cartel Leader

Oztradamus

Hold G's, Guns, and Grams...
Daps
Reppin
Chi-City
I beg to differ.. Estimated 25 Billi Amado Carillo-Fuentes aka El Señor de los Cielos (The Lord of the Skies) probably had more $$ than Chapo & Medellin combined.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I beg to differ.. Estimated 25 Billi Amado Carillo-Fuentes aka El Señor de los Cielos (The Lord of the Skies) probably had more $$ than Chapo & Medellin combined.

Thats the LORD OF THE SKIES :lawd:

He had work flying straight into NYC courtesy of his fleet of jets and planes

but of course he was cosigned by your lovely CIA :manny:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I don't think el Chapo or the Sinaloa Cartel got shyt on Pablo Escobar and the Medellin Cartel...

El Chapo is said to be worth around 1bn, I think he may be worth 5 times that, how the fukk do you estimate a drug dealers worth if you not his accountant?

Escobar was worth more than that back in the 70s n 80s... Imagine how much he'd be worth by todays valuation... Plus he was listed as the 7th richest man in the world by Forbes in 1989

Competition wasn't as hard n bloody back then, n he controlled everything from the labs in Colombia to the routes in the caribbean sea to the plugs in the US... He wasn't sharin' shyt... Only thang he had to buy was the coca paste from the peruvians n bolivians dirt cheap...

Also he wasn't the only capo in the Medellin Cartel, he was the face of it because he was a public figure n actually went into politics, the Medellin cartel was actually made up by:

- Pablo Escobar (The face of the Cartel and the most notorious one)

- Gonzalo Rodriguez Gacha (DEA estimates his fortune might've been bigger than Pablo's, he was the first Colombian Capo to establish mayor routes through Mexico and making alliances with the weed trafficking mexican cartels for the exportation of cocaine. Pablo feared and respected him, probably the most blood thirsty capo of the cartel, He was the one who formed the private armies called paramilitares in Colombia that fought the communist guerrilla, he was also the one who brought the coca plant to Colombia, so that they wouldn't have to rely on Peru so much)

- Ochoa Family (The pioneers, They were cakin' off cocaine before Escobar became a drug dealer, clan made up of the Father and his three sons, all billionaires, Fabio Ochoa was known for throwin' his victims off of planes at more than 10.000 ft up in the air, They talk about them in Cocaine Cowboys)

- Carlos Lehder (a multi Billionaire, he was the one who really controlled the caribbean routes, owning his own island in the Bahamas... Check out his documentary on Netflix)

The Medellin Cartel was made up by more than 4 guys who were all worth more than el Chapo, These muthafukkaz had a monopoly on the drug game for almost two decades... There's no comparison here.

It would be like comparing your local hood star to BMF. Better would be to compare the Lord of the Skies to these nikkaz, at Chapo's height he never had enough cake to pay off Mexico's national debt :wow:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Thats the LORD OF THE SKIES :lawd:

He had work flying straight into NYC courtesy of his fleet of jets and planes

but of course he was cosigned by your lovely CIA :manny:

Carillo, Freeway Ricky Ross, the Flores twins, you can't be big without the alphabet boys backing, which is why the game is so dirty. At the top it's all politics, and once the politics change, everybody becomes expendable :wow: There's no rules to this street sh*t, no honor, because the guys who control you could give a f*ck about your street ethics. All the big street leaders that aren't dead are in jail like Hoover. You have to cooperate with the alphabet boys to be a player. It's the only way. That's why the best thing you can do is what Jigga did, get a little bread, and get the f*ck out and go legit.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Carillo, Freeway Ricky Ross, the Flores twins, you can't be big without the alphabet boys backing, which is why the game is so dirty. At the top it's all politics, and once the politics change, everybody becomes expendable :wow: There's no rules to this street sh*t, no honor, because the guys who control you could give a f*ck about your street ethics. All the big street leaders that aren't dead are in jail like Hoover. You have to cooperate with the alphabet boys to be a player. It's the only way. That's why the best thing you can do is what Jigga did, get a little bread, and get the f*ck out and go legit.

:salute: exactly....

their was an article that circulated a few days ago ablut how EL CHAPO financed the current Mexican president campaign and somewhere along the line a rift occured and somehow this might have put an end to the immunity for Chapo

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2014/02/phil-jordan-chapo-funded-epns-campaign.html?m=1

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
:salute: exactly....

their was an article that circulated a few days ago ablut how EL CHAPO financed the current Mexican president campaign and somewhere along the line a rift occured and somehow this might have put an end to the immunity for Chapo

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2014/02/phil-jordan-chapo-funded-epns-campaign.html?m=1

My guess is they're going to put an end to the Z's and to Sinaloa, let Caro clean up house, and let business go back to normal. Your article by the way is crazy breh, the work is getting transported to and from CIA real estate :wow:

Daps
Word is theyre going to extradite the Chapo to get arraigned in Brooklyn Federal Court

World's most-wanted drug baron Joaquin 'El Chapo' (Shorty) Guzman arrested in Mexico, to be tried in New York City

The world’s most powerful drug lord has been captured in Mexico — and he’ll face justice in New York City.

Mexican marines working with the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency and the Marshals Service captured Joaquin 'El Chapo' (Shorty) Guzman inside a condominium in the beach resort town of Mazatlan on Saturday morning, officials said.

RELATED: CARTEL KINGPIN NAMED CHICAGO’S NO. 1 PUBLIC ENEMY
The 56-year-old billionaire head of the Sinaloa Cartel — labeled “the godfather of the drug world” by the DEA — will be tried in Brooklyn Federal Court, a law enforcement official told the Daily News

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/wor...busted-mexico-article-1.1698120#ixzz2uD6w37a9

Once they get that extradition processed it might actually be over :omg:

Last edited:

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
chapo_22.jpg

:dead:

:merchant:

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
El Chapo had a hell of a run but GOT DAMN at some of those figures! Are you telling me nikkas were making $700 million in revenue a year off coke :mindblown:

HOW:wtf:

Can these nikkas write books? Id buy that shyt

Cocaine Economics By the Flores Twins:banderas:

Read By Morgan Freeman:banderas:

But with all that cash why cant they just disappear? $700 Million in revenue a year? Id be like "Charges:childplease:"

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
They got panicked and scared like little girls when the Beltrans broke from CDS, and went to the DEA, and became cooperating witnesses, and they apparently won't even have to testify against their one time benefactor, Vicentillo, because he agreed to take a plea today. Flores twins are probably in a military barracks somewhere in Chicago. They got to keep some money and businesses, and to be truthful, it's likely those figures were slightly exaggerated, but you can read the article about their cooperation and see the scale they were working on.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
They got panicked and scared like little girls when the Beltrans broke from CDS, and went to the DEA, and became cooperating witnesses, and they apparently won't even have to testify against their one time benefactor, Vicentillo, because he agreed to take a plea today. Flores twins are probably in a military barracks somewhere in Chicago. They got to keep some money and businesses, and to be truthful, it's likely those figures were slightly exaggerated, but you can read the article about their cooperation and see the scale they were working on.
is safe is tijuana for a young black male breh?

I'm talking nightlife

my boys want to go but I'm not about that savage life

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
is safe is tijuana for a young black male breh?

I'm talking nightlife

my boys want to go but I'm not about that savage life

last time my boy went to TJ, he invited me to go but i was pretty much on my mexico xenophobia shyt, so i was like "nah :childplease: "

why this nikka hit me back when he crossed back over, talkin bout how they got pulled over by cops in TJ; and they got robbed of all their valuable possessions. cash, jewelry, cellphones, all that. i only been to TJ once, but im cool on that shyt

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

:heh: I don't know about all that, but it's on point. Yeah, the Flores twins are deep cover status like Zimmerman right about now, a lot of unhappy wolves would like a chance to get at them nikkaz for all that snitchin :lupe: