They got Chapo Guzman, Sinola Cartel Leader

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
is safe is tijuana for a young black male breh?

I'm talking nightlife

my boys want to go but I'm not about that savage life

Posted in another thread by me:

I'm down there for lunch, and dinner, (the Baja-Med culinary movement has produced amazing restaurants) pretty frequently, and further south for the beaches….it's safe, esp. if you just heading into the tourist areas, or Zona Rio. Like dude said above, it was like a sleazier, underage Vegas for years, I was down there in the club a lot, like 10 years ago-blacked out drunk- all of SDSU partied down there, until Teo broke off from Inge and started a war, it still wasn't a place where (whites) were getting lifted up for no reason, but there was a high level of indiscriminate violence, there were many cases and I heard personally of people seeing places get shot up, wrong place, wrong time. They were dropping of a dozen bodies at a time, with no tongue, it was ugly. It went up to 800 murders in 2008. 2009. It's down to about 450 now, mostly internal violence, confined to the industrial areas and slums, but not always. Things are cheap down there, and life is no exception. It's wise to be informed, but the fear mongering mentality of people who thick because they are white, or black, they will get abused, or kidnapped, or killed is just ignorant and insulting. The danger is in mistaken identify, or caught in violence. Best to be respectful and aware at all times, three kids from Chula Vista got tortured, strangled, and stuffed in a van down there a few years back. Americans too, and it was never solved. Three girls from Mexicali were hanging with some of Teo's workers before the split, and words were exchanged, something was said….they were asphyxiated, and dissolved in acid in some safe house.

As of February 2014, there were 19 murders in the last 10 days or so, El Atlante and El 300 are fighting with La Rana and Aquiles, who are all supposed to be under the CDS banner…with El Señor detained, things may get ugly, though it's mayos people in TJ. Even it did, it's still safe to go.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

I'm down there for lunch, and dinner, (the Baja-Med culinary movement has produced amazing restaurants) pretty frequently, and further south for the beaches….it's safe, esp. if you just heading into the tourist areas, or Zona Rio. Like dude said above, it was like a sleazier, underage Vegas for years, I was down there in the club a lot, like 10 years ago-blacked out drunk- all of SDSU partied down there, until Teo broke off from Inge and started a war, it still wasn't a place where (whites) were getting lifted up for no reason, but there was a high level of indiscriminate violence, there were many cases and I heard personally of people seeing places get shot up, wrong place, wrong time. They were dropping of a dozen bodies at a time, with no tongue, it was ugly. It went up to 800 murders in 2008. 2009. It's down to about 450 now, mostly internal violence, confined to the industrial areas and slums, but not always. Things are cheap down there, and life is no exception. It's wise to be informed, but the fear mongering mentality of people who thick because they are white, or black, they will get abused, or kidnapped, or killed is just ignorant and insulting. The danger is in mistaken identify, or caught in violence. Best to be respectful and aware at all times, three kids from Chula Vista got tortured, strangled, and stuffed in a van down there a few years back. Americans too, and it was never solved. Three girls from Mexicali were hanging with some of Teo's workers before the split, and words were exchanged, something was said….they were asphyxiated, and dissolved in acid in some safe house.

As of February 2014, there were 19 murders in the last 10 days or so, El Atlante and El 300 are fighting with La Rana and Aquiles, who are all supposed to be under the CDS banner…with El Señor detained, things may get ugly, though it's mayos people in TJ. Even it did, it's still safe to go.

Damn breh :dahell: you should start your own Stratfor type website.

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Carillo, Freeway Ricky Ross, the Flores twins, you can't be big without the alphabet boys backing, which is why the game is so dirty. At the top it's all politics, and once the politics change, everybody becomes expendable :wow: There's no rules to this street sh*t, no honor, because the guys who control you could give a f*ck about your street ethics. All the big street leaders that aren't dead are in jail like Hoover. You have to cooperate with the alphabet boys to be a player. It's the only way. That's why the best thing you can do is what Jigga did, get a little bread, and get the f*ck out and go legit.

Freeway Rick doesn't fit in with those other cats, he wasn't working with the CIA.. It was his supplier Danilo Blandon who was connected with the CIA. Freeway had no idea what was going on and was basically Danilo's pawn... Took a deal with the DEA and set Ross up.

Most low level drug dealers don't make it long without working for the police by snitching out competition.. rivals and people in their own crew who they feel are a threat. The guys preaching about loyalty and sh-t are usually the biggest snitches.

usopp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
syrup village

that's fukin bonkers :blink: let me slide them a pack of
rolaids-36-bx-3.gif

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Freeway Rick doesn't fit in with those other cats, he wasn't working with the CIA.. It was his supplier Danilo Blandon who was connected with the CIA. Freeway had no idea what was going on and was basically Danilo's pawn... Took a deal with the DEA and set Ross up.

Most low level drug dealers don't make it long without working for the police by snitching out competition.. rivals and people in their own crew who they feel are a threat. The guys preaching about loyalty and sh-t are usually the biggest snitches.

Yeah breh, for sure, it's a dirty game, emphasis on DIRTY. To be a major player, you have to be in bed with folks who can give you life at any given time. I guess most of the major players are like :yeshrug: it's worth it. Did you ever hear about that one NYC cat who had the police after him because he wanted to stop dealing? :wow:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
They were discussing heroin, not the other. Those are normal prices for whole things, esp. at the level of quality they were discussing. The Flores brother was setting him up, by getting him to discuss the quality on the phone, there was nothing wrong with either of the shipments, it was all theater for them to draw out the conversation into other avenues. You're also talking about the service of getting those to Chicago from Chiuas...

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
They were discussing heroin, not the other. Those are normal prices for whole things, esp. at the level of quality they were discussing. The Flores brother was setting him up, by getting him to discuss the quality on the phone, there was nothing wrong with either of the shipments, it was all theater for them to draw out the conversation into other avenues. You're also talking about the service of getting those to Chicago from Chiuas...

Yeah, but when somebody says 50K/ki, they usually referring to coke breh. Coke on the Mexican side goes as cheap as $3K/ki sometimes. That's why I was like :dahell: Regardless, I wasn't in the field like that, so whatever :manny: