They got 350 lb defensive tackles lookin like this now?

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Y'all don't remember that kid Kendell Jones?

he was 6'5" 300+ at 15... he's currently 6'5" 361 lb.... and still a junior in HS.

Kendell Jones, Shoemaker , Defensive Tackle

maxresdefault.jpg

Central Texas stand up.. :salute:

VelourSocks

Absentee Mind But The Wisdom Reach Mine
Daps
Reppin
Yoshi City
jesus christ imagine being the opposing team's QB going against this guy

I would fake an injury and take the day off. No way in hell I'm getting tackled by this nikka. Feel that shyt the whole week.

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I just googled his name and he is so fat that he has t*ts.

aaa788fa-f006-e411-b4d2-002655e6c45a_original.jpg
It's called gynecomastia and it's a common side effect of taking roids, although in some cases you do get it naturally from puberty. Based on this guy, I'm gonna lean towards the former and not the latter. As mentioned, Brian Cushing had it too. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
is he a legit 6'3? how long are his arms? how quick are his feet? is he physical against the run? i don't like linemen on O and D that max out physically so quickly.

he's listed at 6'3" or 6'4" depending on the source. from what i've seen it looks accurate. he's doesn't have particularly long arms. his feet are quick for his size but not extraordinary. what makes him special is his power. and it doesn't come from lifting weights earlier than his peers. his power comes from his legs. he has quite possibly the most mammoth thighs and calves i've ever seen. he's tremendous against the run because he takes up 2 blockers. in the army all-american game (which boasts all the top high school football players), he was double teamed EVERY play. didn't matter whether they ran it his way or not. he was double teammed because if he ever got single coverage, he'd toss that guy aside and get in the backfield. he reminds me of a haloti ngata-esque prospect. he'll dominate the run game and gives you that push up the middle on 3rd down collapsing the pocket.

check out this video to see what i mean by mammoth legs:

:bryan: