They got 350 lb defensive tackles lookin like this now?

Antares

Banned
Daps
Being big now is winning the genetic lottery?

The Coli y'all :dead:

If y'all Coli nikkas took some time out from dikk suckin these giants y'all would realize HGH and steroids are the reason why.

It is so funny when Americans say "Our athletes are the best in the world, they are 10548'29593535" tall and they are 5925925931069812358103592 lbs"

Really Americans stop praising steroids people, that is not athletic, that's disgusting, your athletes have t*ts... I mean you are a fukking joke, your sports culture is a joke.

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Antares

Banned
Daps
:mjlol:
You dont think Cyclist/Runners/Soccer players arent taking steroids?

Basically...if there is money/fame involved...folks are juicing.

In true Football nobody uses drugs, there is a better control, do you know why?

Because True Football is capitalism, Clubs have more power than FIFA and Clubs control each other, do you think that if Barcelona knows that Cristano Ronaldo uses some drug they will not do anything? Thanks to Cristiano Ronaldo Barcelona makes less money, so if they can find the way to eliminate him from Football they will do it.

Now HandEgg is communism, NFL has absolute power they prefer athletes full of steroids because that makes more money and if NFL makes morey money Clubs makes more money and therefore players... Americans love to see big people it doesn't matter if they are full of steroids, they like to jerk off seeing big people, they are always saying... "O men look at that HandEgg player he is 95192591212578135 lbs I'm so gay, I love him." (Like in this post).

Your sports culture is disgusting.

Also in True Football use steroids is counterproductive, it makes you slower so they will never use steroids. Do you think that HandEgg players are so big due to genetics? What an idiot...

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
Really Americans stop praising steroids people, that is not athletic, that's disgusting, your athletes have t*ts...

Not every big guy is full of steroids...

Guys like Larry Allen were just naturally strong:
Allen_Larry_Semi_630.jpg

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
It is so funny when Americans say "Our athletes are the best in the world, they are 10548'29593535" tall and they are 5925925931069812358103592 lbs"

Really Americans stop praising steroids people, that is not athletic, that's disgusting, your athletes have t*ts... I mean you are a fukking joke, your sports culture is a joke.

America = dumb ass capital of the world breh.

But we're #1 :krs:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

U seem jealous

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet

Because True Football is capitalism, Clubs have more power than FIFA and Clubs control each other, do you think that if Barcelona knows that Cristano Ronaldo uses some drug they will not do anything? Thanks to Cristiano Ronaldo Barcelona makes less money, so if they can find the way to eliminate him from Football they will do it.

Now HandEgg is communism, NFL has absolute power they prefer athletes full of steroids because that makes more money and if NFL makes morey money Clubs makes more money and therefore players... Americans love to see big people it doesn't matter if they are full of steroids, they like to jerk off seeing big people, they are always saying... "O men look at that HandEgg player he is 95192591212578135 lbs I'm so gay, I love him." (Like in this post).

Also in True Football use steroids is counterproductive, it makes you slower so they will never use steroids. Do you think that HandEgg players are so big due to genetics? What an idiot...
breh...again...damn near all these athletes use something.
Its not just for getting big.

Cycling isnt huge in certain Euro countries?
All those guys are taking something.

Rugby?

MF budz

All Star
Daps
his legs so huge it makes it look like he got baby feet :damn:

everybody is making me :dead:

Antares

Banned
Daps
breh...again...damn near all these athletes use something.
Its not just for getting big.

Cycling isnt huge in certain Euro countries?
All those guys are taking something.

Rugby?

I don't know a shyt about cycling.

Rugby is also capitalism. So they don't use a shyt, because they are more controlled.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Why we talking bout this kid pro potential he ain't played a damn down in college yet :why:
Dude got 3 years (that he needs) to grow. fukk NFL this bout college and I bet he don't do shyt against Bama :birdman:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Why we talking bout this kid pro potential he ain't played a damn down in college yet :why:
Dude got 3 years (that he needs) to grow. fukk NFL this bout college and I bet he don't do shyt against Bama :birdman:
nikka chose to play at bum ass Tenn, he ain't doing shyt against nobody. Make poor college choices brehs