They got 350 lb defensive tackles lookin like this now?

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
no wonder that African big AF :whoo: his pops could set up for him to get NFL work outs while he in HS but keep it under the table work outs :sas2:

He went to De La Salle.... they've put at least 10 players into the NFL.... he's probably already been doing what most big time D1 schools offer for workouts.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
He went to De La Salle.... they've put at least 10 players into the NFL.... he's probably already been doing what most big time D1 schools offer for workouts.
nah but i mean he bigger and stronger then the avg high school kid... it also helps his dad the GM for the raiders and his dad also played in the NFL... no matter what i see this kid making it in the NFL, but his father can set it up to where he can work out with raiders D-line etc etc just keep it on the low if he really wanted his son to make it

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
the thought of this guy playing in the pros right now is laughable. the potential for greatness is clearly there, but he has plenty of work ahead of him. hes get absolutely worked at the next level right now, as would anyone his age

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Kid would be a millionaire right now if the NNSIC (NFL-NCAA Slavery Industrial Complex) didn't demand 2 years of indentured servitude out of your ass.

I totally believe that except in truly freak situations like this 350 monster and clowney. They would both get drafted for sure straight out of high school

This kid would get destroyed in the NFL. He wouldn't even be a decent backup lineman this year, probably not next year at age 19 either. Yeah, he would get paid, but just to be stowed away on the practice squad until he was beasting 2-3 years from now, which is a stupid situation.

That's the whole problem with taking 18-year-olds. Baseball lets kids get drafted, and requires far less physical strength, and you still see very few of those kids getting on an MLB roster while they're still in their teens. Which would you rather be doing - toiling away on some minor league team or in college competing for championships and getting an education? I'm glad the NFL has the rule, and wish more kids stayed in college later. We just have to reform the system so those guys get paid for all the money being made off of them at that level.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
co-sign. he's pretty much just a pure bullrusher right now. he's got alot to learn to become as dominant as his physical gifts say he can be.

I was going to bring that up. I'm concerned because of his family background and resources I'd expect him to be a little more developed. Hopefully he can handle getting punched in the mouth at the next level. He ain't running through turn styles like that next year.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
3166431-2333369-hulk_001.jpg

Antares

Banned
Daps
It's called gynecomastia and it's a common side effect of taking roids, although in some cases you do get it naturally from puberty. Based on this guy, I'm gonna lean towards the former and not the latter. As mentioned, Brian Cushing had it too. :yeshrug:

I can't believe how Americans praise athletes full of steroids.