They got 350 lb defensive tackles lookin like this now?

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
College is basically farm league to develop talent. But from a physical standpoint 99% of 17-18 year olds aren't ready to go up against grown men in the nfl
I totally believe that except in truly freak situations like this 350 monster and clowney. They would both get drafted for sure straight out of high school

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
homey on the right is 350lbs :damn:

3687911.jpg

meet 5 star true freshmen and crown jewel of tennessee's top 5 recruiting class Kahlil McKenzie

dude was the #1 rated prospect in the 2015 class according to scout.com :wow:
They tried to shut down the young homie for transfering schools to Claytonn, De La Salle was like :whoa: big fella, i thought you was with us til the end. Im over here hoping he devlops into a absolute savage, and Red goes out of charecter and trades up to get him in 2018....:why:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I totally believe that except in truly freak situations like this 350 monster and clowney. They would both get drafted for sure straight out of high school

Yeah maybe in rare cases. But even with 350 lb homie. He still has to learn the game schematically and fundamentally. He has to mature mentally as well as physically. He would get worked by an all pro center and guard. Coaches would out scheme him easily.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Adrian Peterson as well. That guy looked better as a true freshmen in Oklahoma than any RB I've ever seen. pro or college.

he mighta peaked as a freshmen.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Read my quote...NFL-NCAA .... they're both colluding to keep kids streaming through the college system.

Your whole tin foil hat shyt isn't even making any sense.

You don't even know the NFL eligibility requirements. The NFL is not the NBA, it's a league of grown ass men...... they're not colluding shyt, aint no fukking HS kids playing football on an NFL level.

Basketball is a sport that gifted 16 year olds can hold their own against professionals.... no 16 year old at any position can compete on an NFL level.

That shyt might fly in your barbershop, but not here :camby:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just googled his name and he is so fat that he has t*ts.

aaa788fa-f006-e411-b4d2-002655e6c45a_original.jpg

:what: that picture is 2 years old from when he was a high school sophomore competiting at the regional opening.

the pic in the op is from 2 WEEKS AGO. as a COLLEGE FRESHMEN.

this is what he looks liked like last year as a rising high school senior.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jesus christ cuz them legs are like tree trunks

thats the #1 reason i think he'll succeed at the next level. power for a defensive lineman comes from the waist down. its the leg drive that separates the superstars like ndamakong suh from the average players. once he matures, dudes legs are gonna give him the ability to have the GOAT power rush.

fukk the bench press, you wanna see a nikkas leg press if you wanna know whether he's gonna be a good defensive lineman.