They coming at John Boyega's neck for saying Game of Thrones lacks black characters

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Who's "begging" whites? It's a fukking opinion. Go back to your own genetically-deformed, no sanitation having ass country if you're offended by free speech

My genetically-deformed, no sanitation having ass country has it's own entertainment industry that lessens the need to beg white people for table scraps from hollywood. Maybe you and your man Boyega should take notes.

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
No your begging to be in white films. For someone so militant you sure care about being in cac shyt...
Kill yourself, dense ass motherfukker. You can't stop people from saying whatever tf they want to say. Somebody saying that a TV show should have more black characters isn't begging for shyt, it's an opinion. fakkit ass dude, I know you aren't black either. What kind of black man would use the phrase "militant" with a negative connotation? What kind of man gets offended at someone voicing their opinion? A fakkit

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Kill yourself, dense ass motherfukker. You can't stop people from saying whatever tf they want to say. Somebody saying that a TV show should have more black characters isn't begging for shyt, it's an opinion. fakkit ass dude, I know you aren't black either. What kind of black man would use the phrase "militant" with a negative connotation? What kind of man gets offended at someone voicing their opinion? A fakkit
Pretty sure he's a UK poster which would explain a lot.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
nikkas sound like bytches begging cacs to let them join their medieval fantasy tea party. :mjlol:

John Boyega was chasing an interstellar Pawg around the universe with numerous c00nish scenes, and he got the nerve to complain about there being no Blacks in something essentially set in medieval Europe.

They don't even acknowledge The Moors in history books, what makes yall think they're going to pander to us in the most popular show since Lost?

Wiles

Superstar
Daps

You have zero reading comprehension skills you dumb fukk. Thr is no negative connotation to the word militant. You claim to be militant but are begging whites to accept you and put u in movies. I dont need white approval like you. Ok c00n?

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
My genetically-deformed, no sanitation having ass country has it's own entertainment industry that lessens the need to beg white people for table scraps from hollywood. Maybe you and your man Boyega should take notes.
Who in the world takes Bollywood seriously? Black people own a significant part of the entertainment industry in America (in a country where we're the permanent underclass), while y'all drink, bathe, and shyt in the same water. You're acting like ONE man voicing his opinion about ONE TV SHOW is begging an entire race for acceptance, that's the logic of a dumbass. You're a short-sighted dumbass, who can't see how a country that held black people as slaves 152 years ago wouldn't want them to have equal economic footing. That's why these issues exist in the first place, we aren't supposed to have equal representation in America

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
On one hand, sure it would be nice to have some more diversity in the show..

On the other hand, we should be enjoying the epic scale of all this fictional white on white violence :mjgrin:

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
You have zero reading comprehension skills you dumb fukk. Thr is no negative connotation to the word militant. You claim to be militant but are begging whites to accept you and put u in movies. I dont need white approval like you. Ok c00n?
Dawg, I can read just fine, condescending bytch ass nikka. I don't watch this shyt, I don't care who's in it, but I'm not going to say that a black man should stifle his opinion. All the nikka did was voice his opinion on ONE fukkING TV SHOW, and y'all corny ass nikkas are running out with this shyt like he's saying "please let me be on Game Of Thrones massa"

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll never understand the black nerds that fall in line with these cacfantasy tendencies.

Black is better each and every time. End of discussion.
GeorgeRRMartin1.jpg

This is the writer :francis::francis::francis: Game of Thrones is a great show, but I'm not losing any sleep over having more black people in it..since it is super CACtastic anyways. :hubie: If anyone should be upset are the Asians :heh:

LennoxWine

All Star
Daps
It was written by white people, about white people, for white people. They don't have to include you in shyt, and you should stop looking for it as if you were a bedwench. Stop sucking white men's cock.

These mofos claim to be Men, but are always begging other men for shyt as if they were kept women.
That's Hollywood and America in general. I wish more people realized that this isn't an accident. Why would black people be in it? It wasn't made for us...