They coming at John Boyega's neck for saying Game of Thrones lacks black characters

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
White people are still the majority in this country so that's only natural.

All this fukking whining, not only from black people, but now Asians and Latinos are starting to get in on the act too. shyt is getting tired.
What race are you? Who's "whining"? You sound like you're offended by other people voicing their opinions, which makes you sound like a fakkit

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
nikka they are barely half.

Tons of nikkas,

Tons of Mexicans,

Tons of mixed ass people,

Stop capin for undercover nazis.

They are still like 70% of the population. Even so, why beg white people for legitimacy? It's nauseating. I don't need to be recognized by a white person for me to feel good about myself.

and within the context of Game of Thrones, it's a show about a culture that is unquestionably "white," so people get mad when white people insert themselves into the histories of others, but also get mad when they make movies and shows about their own? Enough already.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Been said black ppl with money need to create their own show.

We hold the stories and history.

Stop crying about us being in shows and create our own shows on our own network. (Pool your money and get your own network)

Some sad shyt smh.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
What race are you? Who's "whining"? You sound like you're offended by other people voicing their opinions, which makes you sound like a fakkit

I'm Indian. I could have the opinion that there should be Indians in game of thrones, but it wouldn't make it a good one. Begging white people for recognition is fakkit shyt. If you aren't entertained and don't like what's on the screen, don't watch it.

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
I'm Indian. I could have the opinion that there should be Indians in game of thrones, but it wouldn't make it a good one. Begging white people for recognition is fakkit shyt. If you aren't entertained and don't like what's on the screen, don't watch it.
Who's "begging" whites? It's a fukking opinion. Go back to your own genetically-deformed, no sanitation having ass country if you're offended by free speech