They coming at John Boyega's neck for saying Game of Thrones lacks black characters

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I wonder how black folks who like these type shows feel when people come out and say this. I ain't seen one second of that show cause I ain't paying for HBO, but a lot of us love that shyt. John Boyega should have the clout now to get with others to create a black game of thrones or whatever.. Him just saying what he said ain't changing shyt.

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder how black folks who like these type shows feel when people come out and say this. I ain't seen one second of that show cause I ain't paying for HBO, but a lot of us love that shyt. John Boyega should have the clout now to get with others to create a black game of thrones or whatever.. Him just saying what he said ain't changing shyt.
This my thing he should worry about not being a c00n buck-dancing babysitter in the next star wars instead of worrying about shyt that ain't got nothing to do with him.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Exactly why I stopped watching tv years ago. White faces everywhere representing everything. It's too much and a gross exaggeration of their appeal and capabilities. Been rationing my White intake ever since, with movies too.

White people are still the majority in this country so that's only natural.

All this fukking whining, not only from black people, but now Asians and Latinos are starting to get in on the act too. shyt is getting tired.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eh...i could understand if his beef was around a lack of Black people in Dorne but GOT is essentially a medieval period piece based on England.

Plus the black people have been stereotypical characters (swindlers, pirates, slaves) I'm good on all that :hubie:

Zak Bible

Banned
Daps

And it's not just cacs either like you'd expect. Those nikka nerds are joining in too for dissing their precious fictional show. :mjlol:

These nikka nerds need to kill themselves.

These white shows have a dirty little secret when it comes to casting.....

Not having blacks is part of the overall appeal, it appeals to a white fantasy where it's all about them

Basically they don't want us around

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Honestly there's just some things that aren't worth fighting for.

And crusading for more black folks to be on a show like Game of Thrones(where there are some black people) is one of them

this comes off another case for black folks begging for a seat at the table.:francis:

but off of general principles, fukk all those crackers though

Zak Bible

Banned
Daps
White people are still the majority in this country so that's only natural.

All this fukking whining, not only from black people, but now Asians and Latinos are starting to get in on the act too. shyt is getting tired.

nikka they are barely half.

Tons of nikkas,

Tons of Mexicans,

Tons of mixed ass people,

Stop capin for undercover nazis.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a fan...well, not reall a fan so much anymore but ive seen every episode of GOT. And honestly, ive never watched game of thrones and thought "man this needs more black characters". The characters are who they are. The story takes place where it takes place, and I think only 1 area of the GOT Universe is all black (which isn't included in the show, only referenced by name from time to time and 1 character, black, who had a significant role). But there are a few black characters, the Queens general basically is a black guy. And his wife, the queens "hand maiden" and right hand bff is black. Game of Thrones doesn't need that many black characters to work, TBH. And that's pretty much all it boils down to.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These nikka nerds need to kill themselves.

These white shows have a dirty little secret when it comes to casting.....

Not having blacks is part of the overall appeal, it appeals to a white fantasy where it's all about them

Basically they don't want us around

You're a cracker though so what's your point?

And they don't want us around...ok. Black people shouldn't want to be around these sunburnt, homosexual, depraved devils anyway.