They coming at John Boyega's neck for saying Game of Thrones lacks black characters

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Tf kind of c00ns we have on the coli

You sound like an idiot.

Why do you want black people in Games of Thrones? What type of misplaced entitlement is that?

That's like cacs saying they want to be in a fictional series about medieval Africa.

A lot of you have got your priorities wrong and you just want some attachment/validation from cacs.

You nikkas are making the rest of us look bad.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
You sound like an idiot.

Why do you want black people in Games of Thrones? What type of misplaced entitlement is that?

That's like cacs saying they want to be in a fictional series about medieval Africa.

A lot of you have got your priorities wrong and you just want some attachment/validation from cacs.

You nikkas are making the rest of us look bad.
Because it's a good show. And the show is completely fake so they could put anyone in it.
It's not about validation from any one

Arguing about black people getting jobs is dumb you fukking moron

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
No you are a fukking dumbass. fukking c00ns who think their being problack. Straight up retard
I'm a c00n becuz i'm not trying to leach off of a white tv show :ohhh:

:mjlol:U bytch boy. U were prolly one of the idiots wanting James Bond to be black

"Pppplease white man lemme be in ur show. I'll dance 4 ya:stylin:"

:umad:stay mad punk lol

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
All these shows were on white television stations you fukking moron:mjlol:

Did you see Robert Townsand or Martin complaining about lack of blacks on shows like Friends or Seinfield? Nope they instead focused and create their own shyt. Typical degenerate Coli nikka trying too hard.

Worry about your slut monkey mama getting flipped on her back every two hours in different motels to pay for your wi fi instead of my opinions on certain topics faggit.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
shouldn't they go at George Martin instead...you know the man who wrote the damn books? :mjpls:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Did you see Robert Townsand or Martin complaining about lack of blacks on shows like Friends or Seinfield? Nope they instead focused and create their own shyt. Typical degenerate Coli nikka trying too hard.

Worry about your slut monkey mama getting flipped on her back every two hours to pay for your wi fi instead of my opinions on certain topics faggit.
So you're pro-black calling black people monkeys huh:ohhh:

But they still were own white TV stations and proable had some white writers on the team. Jeez you're a fukking idiot