They coming at John Boyega's neck for saying Game of Thrones lacks black characters

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
The TV shows that are portraying us in the most realistic/normal way have a majority non-black viewership.

Black Shows Are Winning the Ratings Race & Attracting Non-Black Viewers - EBONY

Who's watching what: TV shows ranked by racial and ethnic groups

enhanced-27890-1407280779-26.jpg

Just saying:hubie:

We watch entirely too much TV.

The late Great Dr. Frances Cress Welsing always said "Reading books is more important than watching TV"

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Breh i dont even watch TV anymore because all you see is white faces, even shows thats supposed to cater to Black People always have to have a white lead and a handful of white characters.
Youtube is where its at in terms of Black Entertainers and Black Creativity and ALOT of these Black Youtubers have huge followings even more of a following then some A list actors, TV is pretty much dead and alot of young people would rather watch Youtube then TV.

Hey bro some a favor you and @Sagat check this out

I'd appreciate any feedback

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
It's about medieval cac shyt....why would there be black people? :mjlol:
These clowns wanna be accepted by white daddy so bad. You have clowns online trying to claim a significant number of European nobles were black! But anyways HERE is YOUR medieval Europe! lol!

During the Middle Ages it was not uncommon for people to urinate or defecate in a chamber pot and just throw it into the streets, or perhaps just forgo the pot and go straight onto the street. Eventually rains would wash the waste away into a local river, and all is well. Then came the plague and a whole host of other terrible diseases. While people of the time had no concept of germ theory, they began to understand that filth bred disease.

In Tudor England many cities installed public privies for people to do their business, that way they weren’t doing it in the streets. Many citizens also built their own private privies. However in the Tudor Age running water and sewage systems had been neglected since ancient Roman times. The waste could not just be flushed away. Instead privies had a large cesspit where the waste collected. It was only a matter of time when the cesspit was filled, usually around one of two years. When that happened it was time to call the gong farmer.

Gong was a slang term for human excrement. So you can probably guess what the gong farmer’s job was. When a cesspit was filled to the max it was the job of the gong farmer to shovel out the contents, transport the gong from the city, and dump the gong at an appropriate dumping site. Typically gong farmers were only permitted by law to work from 9 pm to 5 am, so that the sights and smells of cartloads of human excrement would not be noticed by the public. As a result gong farmers were often called “night men” and the waste they collected referred to as “night soil”.
The Gong farmer of the Middle Ages and Tudor England | Bendgong

And mind you the Royals were no different. And THIS is what GOT is based on. lol. THIS is what you guys want blacks to be associated with? LMAO!

Meanwhile in medieval West Africa...
23lxn39.png

The West African Empire of Songhai in 10 Easy Lessons

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
It was written by white people, about white people, for white people. They don't have to include you in shyt, and you should stop looking for it as if you were a bedwench. Stop sucking white men's cock.

These mofos claim to be Men, but are always begging other men for shyt as if they were kept women.
Everything I was gonna say

Repped :lawd:

Daps
My thing is it's their shyt so why do they have to come up with some shyt just to appease me? If I'm with it then that's a choice I make. I'm always down to see a well written show that's driven by black people like Insecure. Everything doesn't have to be for everybody