They coming at John Boyega's neck for saying Game of Thrones lacks black characters

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
UK blacks are the WOAT breh. Basically crackers with black skin.

Dudes like Boyega are the few exceptions.

UK blacks do not believe white supremacy is real. They see it as whining. Not only that but they identify with the English A LOT and assimilate their best into their culture. This is no longer surprising to me.

Coli brehs who have never left their front porch, let alone their country, making sweeping generalisations about 5 million people based on a few comments from a Hollywood actor?

Quelle surprise.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
He is shocking Hollywood by saying this because the reason so many roles go to Africans over African Americans is so they can pay them less and they are easier to manage. They allegedly will do and say things that African Americans may have to much self love, knowledge of self and pride to do. They thought he was a loyal don't Rock the boat tap dancer but maybe not:patrice: Sam L Jackson words about the Get Out casting may have woken him up.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Coli brehs who have never left their front porch, let alone their country, making sweeping generalisations about 5 million people based on a few comments from a Hollywood actor?

Quelle surprise.
Actually I left America many times thank you very much. Just that many UK blacks I seen online do not see White Supremacy as a real threat.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Daenerys is gonna smash a nikka in second half of the season and watch nikkas change their mind on GOT all of a sudden.:picard: :hhh::russ:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN

Quelle surprise.

I know they always feel comfortable making these remarks because they're the majority on this board. As if I can't post millions examples of c00nery stateside....

Frieza

Supervillain
Daps
Reppin
The Bush
I'm just annoyed they didn't make my nikka Salladhor Saan a bigger character. Easily one of the best and most likeable characters going off of screen time ratio. Even if the actor is a near perfect fit, I remember a few people complaining here and there that he wasn't supposed to be black.