THEY CAME BEFORE COLUMBUS...the Untold History of Africans in the Americas

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
fc3f40ed060c535bd55696a80a99b2a4.jpg

So the guy in the right is black?
Here you idiots go with this dumb ass shyt again. First of all the photo on the right has been blown up to bolivia. Look at all of the pixels in his mouth and nose to make them look bigger, photo shopped ass shyt.

Second the people in those pics don't look shyt like each other. Third a white mixed Mexican archaeologist came out decades ago and said that the Olmec's were not modern Mexican people. Fourth find me a pic of a modern Mexican mongoloid that looks like this Olmec head that you nikkas always seem to ignore
tNW5PYd.jpg

aPWzKLM.jpg

Now find me a modern Mexican that looks like this head. This is clearly a pacific island face, looks samoan. Modern mongoloid tribal people don't even be fat like that
rGWJVAL.png

If you don't know shyt about this subject please shut the fukk up.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Here you idiots go with this dumb ass shyt again. First of all the photo on the right has been blown up to bolivia. Look at all of the pixels in his mouth and nose to make them look bigger, photo shopped ass shyt.

Second the people in those pics don't look shyt like each other. Third a white mixed Mexican archaeologist came out decades ago and said that the Olmec's were not modern Mexican people. Fourth find me a pic of a modern Mexican mongoloid that looks like this Olmec head that you nikkas always seem to ignore
tNW5PYd.jpg

aPWzKLM.jpg

Now find me a modern Mexican that looks like this head. This is clearly a pacific island face, looks samoan. Modern mongoloid tribal people don't even be fat like that
rGWJVAL.png

If you don't know shyt about this subject please shut the fukk up.
Pic hasn’t been altered :what:

Have u been to Mexico and seen the indigenous people? Cuz I have many times.

The Olmec still exist today over there.

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
Pic hasn’t been altered :what:

Have u been to Mexico and seen the indigenous people? Cuz I have many times.

The Olmec still exist today over there.
You cacs been posting that same pic for years. I first ran into that doctored ass pic back in 2012 some time on AHH and debunked it then. It used to be bigger and easier to spot the Photoshop. I guess you idiots finnaly realized how easy it is to see that the pic was altered and made the size of the pic smaller so it would be harder to detect but damage already done.

Just like the Hawaiians still exist in Hawaii today but instead of looking like this
nwoP7pZ.jpg

They look like Jackie Chan, or is it how the Egyptians are around today but now they look like alladin instead of other black Africans or how about the native north Americans, they are still around too but instead of looking like the red men they once were they now look like Brad Pitt. You nikkas are blithering fukking idiots.

Look how close Easter Island is to the Americas. These are modern indigenous Easter islander. This is enough proof that blacks pacificians have been traveling to the Pacific coast of the Americas since before Columbus. It was probably all types of nikkas from all over the Indian and pacific, Asia, and Africa that made it over here before Columbus.
6z5Vfhs.jpg

Lxo0b5o.jpg

6bjbO8a.jpg

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
Think the only way to the Americas is through the Atlantic Ocean because you've been taught world history by white supremacist Europeans, brehs.

Think black people who live on the coasts of their homelands for thousands upon thousands of years don't know how to navigate through water, brehs.

Don't think it's weird that white people neglect to mention the existence of black people that are indigenous to the bodies of land surrounded by the pacific and Indian oceans and teach you there is only three races on earth, brehs. White black and Asian but fail to mention that the earlier Asians were black but they weren't really black like those African blacks, brehs. You know the real blacks:comeon:

Last edited:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
You cacs been posting that same pic for years. I first ran into that doctored ass pic back in 2012 some time on AHH and debunked it then. It used to be bigger and easier to spot the Photoshop. I guess you idiots finnaly realized how easy it is to see that the pic was altered and made the size of the pic smaller so it would be harder to detect but damage already done.

Just like the Hawaiians still exist in Hawaii today but instead of looking like this
nwoP7pZ.jpg

They look like Jackie Chan, or is it how the Egyptians are around today but now they look like alladin instead of other black Africans or how about the native north Americans, they are still around too but instead of looking like the red men they once were they now look like Brad Pitt. You nikkas are blithering fukking idiots.

Look how close Easter Island is to the Americas. These are modern indigenous Easter islander. This is enough proof that blacks pacificians have been traveling to the Pacific coast of the Americas since before Columbus. It was probably all types of nikkas from all over the Indian and pacific, Asia, and Africa that made it over here before Columbus.
6z5Vfhs.jpg

Lxo0b5o.jpg

6bjbO8a.jpg
Lol.

I’ve been to Mexico many times and have seen the indigenous people with my own eyes, they have wide noses, full lips, dark, and short with straight black hair.

Your the one that’s acting as bad as the cacs, the Olmec and the native Americans are not African. There they own people.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Lol.

I’ve been to Mexico many times and have seen the indigenous people with my own eyes, they have wide noses, full lips, dark, and short with straight black hair.

Your the one that’s acting as bad as the cacs, the Olmec and the native Americans are not African. There they own people.

Breh, you may want to do some more research on this here.

I aint about to fuss nor try and change your mind, I'll let the tons of "accurate" information on what you're trying to push debunk what you're saying.

I'd say, any black breh who believe what you are saying is ignorant. Dr. Henry Clarke would laugh in your face.

But pick up some books as a matter of fact, Reference us some books that backs up your claim. Do you have 5 to 6 books (not links) but actually books who say that the Olmec and NA were their own ppl

Plenty of ppl have provided you with receipts but you still saying this, so I ask you to provide us with 5 to 6 books of what you're standing on.

By the way, I've been to Mexico and many of the ppl said that blacks were in the land before the NA. They were there before the Aztecs and others tribes. The Aztecs found the mountains and pyramids in Mexico before they settled. How do you think the pyramids were built in Mexico, you think NA built them Lol.

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
Lol.

Quote me where I said they was illiterate mufukka

Some Filipinos got all that shyt too, but guess why.

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
I wanna Buy All 3 Volumes Of Sex and Race by J.A. Rogers, with all the shaming of black men dating white and non-black women being done by black women and seeing posters link LSA articles of black women calling black men worthless & basically grooming their daughters for non-black men, I became curious and J.A. Rogers is one of the intellectuals that touches on this topic

We’re discussing the stolen history of Africans in America & the first thing you can think of is your perceived access to white women???
:mindblown:
I swear the death of the black community is our relentless need to be romantic options for clear people.