THEY CAME BEFORE COLUMBUS...the Untold History of Africans in the Americas

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There own ethnicity, what we consider native Americans.

Ethnicity and race are two different things stupid.

Ethnicity is tied to culture and nationality. Race is about phenotype. Igbo and Yoruba are different ethnicities but both are black.

Stop confusing or conflating race with ethnicity.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Ethnicity and race are two different things stupid.

Ethnicity is tied to culture and nationality. Race is about phenotype. Igbo and Yoruba are different ethnicities but both are black.

Stop confusing or conflating race with ethnicity.
Then they there own race, and not black.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Also check out Egypt Revisted by him.

There's also a vid on YouTube where he quotes one of the heads of nasa saying that unless they brought more Blacks and Mexicans into their program they were gonna fall behind other nations.

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
The Olmec are not black.

Native Americans continue to get shyt on.
They weren't modern mongoloid/siberian native Americans either. They were clearly " black" people from the Pacific Islands and there were Africans around them proven by the El Negro Olmec head that looked obviously different from the other Olmec heads that looked more Samoan than anything.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
They weren't modern mongoloid/siberian native Americans either. They were clearly " black" people from the Pacific Islands and there were Africans around them proven by the El Negro Olmec head that looked obviously different from the other Olmec heads that looked more Samoan than anything.
fc3f40ed060c535bd55696a80a99b2a4.jpg

So the guy in the right is black?

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Its an awesome book. Very well written and incredibly engaging. Also has a million citations. Some of facts in there are so mind-blowing that I had to actually check the citations to make sure the brotha wasn't full of shyt. And just like any other work done by serious black intellectuals, it turns out to be 100% true. White supremacy is so pervasive that even someone like me who is open to the truth of black history still finds it hard sometimes to believe just how incredible our ancestors were.

The book has a ton of quotes from Christopher Columbus himself talking about how the natives in the Americas are telling him of black people that has visited them in the past. And how some of these black people have settlements near them and have been living there for hundreds of years. When I first read that, I was like no way all these white historians could just ignore something like that. But just as Dr. Van Sertima states in the book, if you go and check out the diares Columbus kept, he did in fact say those things. He said many times how there were blacks in the Americas living among the natives. He also had a West African ship hand who he brought along to help him get to the new world because he knew that West Africans knew how to navigate the Atlantic and reach the Americas.

The amount of information CACs just ignore on this topic is laughable. There is literally more evidence that black people were in the Americas before Columbus than there is that we landed on the moon. And yet the moon landing is considered fact while the presence of Africans in the Americas is considered pseudo-history.

So America truly belongs to african people. GTFOH our land.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
What critcisms? Van Sertima's work is thoroughly researched with citations supporting all his points.

Literally the only criticism cacs have is saying this is not possible because black people couldn't have done it before whites.

Their belief in white supremacy causes them to dismiss all the evidence supporting this position that Africans were in America before Columbus.

THIS! We go dumbass white People telling us we lying. Why don't these clowns go back to stromfront and circle jerk about WE WAZ VIKKKINGGSS, WE CREATED CIVILZATION, WE WAZ CAVE BEAST SHHHEEIITTTTT

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
You must become as strong in your, "I'm black and I say so" as they are in their "I'm white and I say so".

To achieve this you must free your mind from them. I'm doing so by removing all validity from their claims on EVERYTHING.

Just like in dealing with persons in your life. If you find that person lied or is deceitful about something, you doubt them for everything.

Myself, I no longer give supposed cac professionals or experts or hoes with letters before or after their name any validity.

See crackas will try and, "I have DOCTOR in front of my name and YOU don't so that automatically means you defer to me in anything concerning anything."

I :camby: outta here to cac credentials. And most black people, this is where we're mentally submissive to cacs.

Their control of the educational institutions around the world just about assures them they control the knowledge.

THIS. I don't take anything cacs say as fact.