THEY CAME BEFORE COLUMBUS...the Untold History of Africans in the Americas

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
how do you respond to criticisms?

You must become as strong in your, "I'm black and I say so" as they are in their "I'm white and I say so".

To achieve this you must free your mind from them. I'm doing so by removing all validity from their claims on EVERYTHING.

Just like in dealing with persons in your life. If you find that person lied or is deceitful about something, you doubt them for everything.

Myself, I no longer give supposed cac professionals or experts or hoes with letters before or after their name any validity.

See crackas will try and, "I have DOCTOR in front of my name and YOU don't so that automatically means you defer to me in anything concerning anything."

I :camby: outta here to cac credentials. And most black people, this is where we're mentally submissive to cacs.

Their control of the educational institutions around the world just about assures them they control the knowledge.

Last edited:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I watched the video its very informative will definitely pick up the book

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I think i'm going to cop this and give it a read. Seems like something I would be interested in.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Wait, but the white folks on the coli told me not to believe any of that, and just stick with the notion that Black people came into existence in the 1600's, just in time for Blacks to come over here as slaves....:lupe:

Nah, one part of the coli was literally like America was populated with hundreds of thousands of African's. That's bullshyt. Now if you want to say African Explorers visited America that's actually extremely plausible. But talking like Africans are native to America is nonsense.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Question everything presented to you from a Eurocentric historical view. They would have you believe they were the first to navigate the world which false, they would have you believe North America was a barren landscape with just scattered pocketfuls of "native" tribes. The population pre Columbus was said to number anywhere from 89 to 110 million people living here in fully thriving communities. Do you think a population of that size just vanished overnight? Common sense Africans, Natives, etc were already peacefully coexisting until whites showed up and played the divide and conquer.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Olmec are not black.

Native Americans continue to get shyt on.

You white supremacists keep trying to use other cultures to prop up your shyt then project that shyt on others.

Only people who ever shyt on Native Americans is you cacs.

Us saying Olemcs were black is correcting you cacs whitewashing of history.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
You white supremacists keep trying to use other cultures to prop up your shyt then project that shyt on others.

Only people who ever shyt on Native Americans is you cacs.

Us saying Olemcs were black is correcting you cacs whitewashing of history.
I didn’t shyt on natives, u did by saying something they are not.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, one part of the coli was literally like America was populated with hundreds of thousands of African's. That's bullshyt. Now if you want to say African Explorers visited America that's actually extremely plausible. But talking like Africans are native to America is nonsense.

I don't know about hundreds of thousands but there were plenty of native black groups in the Americas as well. It wasn't just visitors from West Africa during the era of the Mali Empire that came to the Americas.

There were many different waves of black people that came to America. First there is evidence that black Pacific Islanders came to South America thousands of years ago. They are the oldest human remains found in South America. This should not surprising considering these black people were the first humans to live all across the Pacific Islands. It obvious they were sea faring people with the capability to reach South America.

Then there is evidence that the Ancient Egyptians and Phonecians came to the Americas over two thousand years ago. It's possible some of them settled among the native Americans and began to live there. There are some native American tribes that were found in places like California that look black. These could be descended of those ancient black people from Egypt and Phonecia.

I would not dismiss point blank the point of view that there were large black communities across the Americas. They were probably not the majority but they were not non-existent either.

Last edited:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
The Olmecs were most definitely black you cac. It's right there on their faces.

Get your white supremacist a$$ outta here. Don't nobody got time for these cac games.
Just cuz they have wide noses and braids don’t make them black u idiot.

Are Filipinos black too?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just cuz they have wide noses and braids don’t make them black u idiot.

Are Filipinos black too?

The black ones definitely are.

Black is a race. It's a social construct based on a phenotype. Dark skin, kinky hair, a wide nose, and thick lips are typically the phenotypic features that make someone black. You don't need all those features to be black but some combination of those features make someone black.

So yes Filipinos with dark skin and kinky hair are black.