These Popeyes' threads be exposing the coli posters more than anything

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Seems like a lot of what The Boondocks did went over your head. You're aware Uncle Ruckus was the antagonist of the show, right? You weren't supposed to agree with him. :unimpressed:
No let's see?
Hmm

Can u think of more positive Black characters on that show or negative?

Hmm?

Seems like your intelligence not keen enough to see what is clearly there
But hey it made u laugh tho rih
So it must be ok

Rih

Am I rih?

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and why were the people in close proximity at the time of the murder
What bought both of them to that specific location at that specific time.
:unimpressed:
:mjgrin:fate, nikka. and murder is what bought every killer and every killee to that specific location at that specific time in every scenario i laid out for your azz.:mjgrin:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Man fukk what you talking about @Yahweh Ben Yahweh. Name the posters. What they say?

I hadn't been in the Popeye threads until I saw some shyt about Ja Rule. Checking out other ones & this is some ridiculous dumb shyt. A death over a fukking sandwich? My sister told me that shyt & I came to look for a thread. Found it.

I'm gonna read through here but I wanna know who said what in what thread so I can read it. The shyt I've been seeing on Popeyes since work is ignorant as fukk & mostly Brehs.

Who getting exposed?

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
:ld:youre the one whos playing semantics. was the person actually killed for his chicken sandwich or was he killed bcuz the killer felt slighted/disrespected in some kind of way? you know, kind of like what we see on the news every fukkin day where humans kill other humans over the pettiest of shyt like road rage, stepping on shoes in the club, getting fired from jobs, bar fights, property disputes between neighbors, petty cash disputes, petty drug disputes and rival street gangs retaliations:mjpls:

:salute:

Thank you!

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Man fukk what you talking about @Yahweh Ben Yahweh. Name the posters. What they say?

I hadn't been in the Popeye threads until I saw some shyt about Ja Rule. Checking out other ones & this is some ridiculous dumb shyt. A death over a fukking sandwich? My sister told me that shyt & I came to look for a thread. Found it.

I'm gonna read through here but I wanna know who said what in what thread so I can read it. The shyt I've been seeing on Popeyes since work is ignorant as fukk & mostly Brehs.

Who getting exposed?
So I'm yo pepper pots in this Bih huh:mjtf:

fukk u think I make study sheets reading threads:wtb:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
No let's see?
Hmm

Can u think of more positive Black characters on that show or negative?

Hmm?

Seems like your intelligence not keen enough to see what is clearly there
But hey it made u laugh tho rih
So it must be ok

Rih

Am I rih?

There was a mixture of positive (Huey, Tom) and negative (Riley, Uncle Ruckus) characters on the show. They were all created to represent different aspects of the black community. The most prominent character on that show is as pro-black as you can get.

Most of the white people on that show were portrayed as clueless or villainous. The biggest criminals on that show (Ed Wuncler III and Gin Rummy) were both white.

But I guess you were expecting an animated version of The Cosby Show or A Different World, though. :unimpressed:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I agree. people be acting so embarrassed about people wanting to eat chicken. Why?
Do white folks get embarrassed about paying 30 bucks for coffee that taste like dirt?
Asian people be eating noodles everyday with pride.
Indians walk out the house smelling like curry and raita
I just heard some of my white co-workers having a discussion about how much they love mayo
But we can't enjoy some chicken? :camby:
I make chicken..I order wings from everywhere but Popeyes..Mexican spots..Steakhouse spots...I saw a hilarious line at Popeyes on Jefferson where it wrapped around to the light I couldn't stop laughing. I'm not waiting for a haircut, for no shoes, for no gas, rentals, nothing. shyt is packed? Doordash or grubhub..I'm out. Might order the Ultimate Feast from Red Lobster for the hell of it.

Daps
Low Quality Posting
Guess I'm a c00n or a sellout, because I don't hang around the type of black people who race to stand in line for some processed chicken marketed by cacs who exploit a black cultural staple for profit. I think those people are the c00ns and they're an embarrassment to our race. :yeshrug:

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
There was a mixture of positive (Huey, Tom) and negative (Riley, Uncle Ruckus) characters on the show. They were all created to represent different aspects of the black community. The most prominent character on that show is as pro-black as you can get.

Most of the white people on that show were portrayed as clueless or villainous. The biggest criminals on that show (Ed Wuncler III and Gin Rummy) were both white.

But I guess you were expecting an animated version of The Cosby Show or A Different World, though. :unimpressed:
No u def didnt watch there were way more negative than positive but hey
U like what u like:manny:

U quoted me so:manny:

Do u

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
These gawdamn Prius people and their shootouts with police on open highways - if only Prius stopped selling their cars and demand wasn’t so high; this type of meaningless violence could be prevented, Prius owners are so violent - Running from the cops, they don’t listen. Benz people wouldn’t do this type of reckless shyt. They need to do better
:scust:

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-downey-suspect-dies-20190516-story.html?_amp=true

I got a couple of Prius owners in my neighborhood. Looks like I'll be moving soon

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I got a couple of Prius owners in my neighborhood. Looks like I'll be moving soon
In comes the crime rate and out goes the property value - pretty soon you’ll be picking up crack rock vials off your front lawn- you don’t want your car mixing with those hybrids; you better get out while the gettings good.
:mjlol: