These Popeyes' threads be exposing the coli posters more than anything

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
They defending it because they are the ones doing it Breh :russ: to say this shyt is c00nery would mean they’d have to call themselves c00ns and no one is gonna be that real with themselves.

To say black folks need to change our behavior, that would mean looking at yourself in the mirror and saying you need to change. I’ve probably met 1-2 people tops in my life who have done that and been 100% real about their thoughts and actions.

I haven’t even been real with myself about the fukkery I’m still doing :mjlol: I got to change a lot about my damn self.
source.gif

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
I can completely understand arguments that the popeyes chicken sandwich is the latest form of social media driven mass consumerism like fidget spinners or whatever

What troubles me is that all the brands on social media trending towards digital blackface by using black vernacular and the success Popeyes has achieved with it

AJD

Superstar
Daps
Cacs/WS did a number on the world. Not only setting up an infallible system to opress folks (that will take decades if not centuries to fully conquer).They also successfully Brainwashed people into overlooking their incidents of degeneracy and evil as 'isolated' incidents and harmless, (or not a full representation of their whole race). Despite their race commiting the most evil in this world. Successfully painting themselves as 'saviors' and 'angels', thus anything they do is excused like a toddler that doesn't know better.

Meanwhile any incident that represents only a small % of black folk is blasted as if majority partakes in such acts (when in reality the same % of black degeneracy is equal or even less than cacs).:stopitslime:

Cac does something - swept under the rug
Black folk does something- Villanized by media and you get self hating c00ns manipulated by WS into guilt as if any isolated incident (that purposely gets blown up) represent us as a whole. Hence you have c00ns who constantly say "we need to do better". nikka who is we?:unimpressed:

You would think only black people like chicken yet evidence suggests cacs love it just as much as we do.

You'd think only brehs and brehettes smoke weed or like 70/30 but again data shows that the consumption of weed is only separated by 1-2% on average in the U.S.

Folks need to be held accountable to extent but stop reinforcing the myth that blacks are a monolith.

Ask yourself why a cac will look at one white idiot as just an idiot instead of a representation of the whole race and why almost any time a black person does something, folks will feel guilty as if its they themselves are apart of it? Talmbout they embarrassed and ashamed:sas2:

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I guess to him pointing out our shortcomings so we can look deeper at ourselves, and maybe, hopefully get better...
Is a bad thing.

If mcgruder and the boondocks is some c00n shyt, I wanna know, in ur opinion, what's some real good black entertainment...?
Oh shyt so that's your shortcomings?
Word shyt get the fukk of this msg board and go fix that shyt instead of asking me shyt bytch

Cause they damm sure ain't mine
Nor Black America as a whole
But hey
Do ya chain hang low? rih?

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
They defending it because they are the ones doing it Breh :russ: to say this shyt is c00nery would mean they’d have to call themselves c00ns and no one is gonna be that real with themselves.

To say black folks need to change our behavior, that would mean looking at yourself in the mirror and saying you need to change. I’ve probably met 1-2 people tops in my life who have done that and been 100% real about their thoughts and actions.

I haven’t even been real with myself about the fukkery I’m still doing :mjlol: I got to change a lot about my damn self.
Oh shyt

U white :dead:

Look at this shyt here

Brah I touched a nerve with the c00ns and cacs :wow:

Should have known by the avi alone

:mjgrin:

Buddy can't troll right for shyt:mjgrin:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
If the government was really smart, they’d give us reparations ASAP. We are as lost as ever and the wealth gap would probably triple in record time after we spent all that money on white owned products and entertainment :wow:
:mjtf:Aren't you white? I could have sworn that I saw somewhere where you admitted to being a cac :jbhmm::patrice:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If the government was really smart, they’d give us reparations ASAP. We are as lost as ever and the wealth gap would probably triple in record time after we spent all that money on white owned products and entertainment :wow:
Shut your country bumpkin ass up. Slow as hell.

Why is this admitted white boy chiming in on black people's affairs??? ^^^
Naw I'm a cac, just grew up around all black people in Decatur

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shut your dumb ass up.
@Barnett114 @Houston911 @Jesus is my protector - so we're letting white people use the word "nigg-a" in here??? while referring to black people as c00ns, as well?? In a thread where he's repeatedly using racial insults against black posters??
I got nothing to prove on here man :yeshrug:I grew up saying nikka around all black people, I'll continue

Naw I'm a cac, just grew up around all black people in Decatur

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/bla...ther-black-people.477512/page-9#post-21575842
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...iscussion-thread.31361/page-242#post-26191387

@Stringer Cochran @Henry Broadnax @Killmonger @Serious @Wild self @screenname01 @Lil Gator Reloaded @CHICAGO @Thurgood Thurston III @HarlemHottie @CarmelBarbie @Coco Loco @Devilinurear @Tim Dripcan @African Peasant @Commish @Tallawah @HaitianPattyFromNYC @saturn7 @#Championships @skeetsinternal @Crude Abolitionist @KodeBlue @Jack Moove @JackRoss @Mook @Gold
are we going to keep the same energy for admitted white posters who continuously use the "n word" and racial insults at black posters??

Last edited:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Inappropriate Behavior

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT