Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Guess I'm a c00n or a sellout, because I don't hang around the type of black people who race to stand in line for some processed chicken marketed by cacs who exploit a black cultural staple for profit. I think those people are the c00ns and they're an embarrassment to our race. :yeshrug:
You’re from Vermont; your whole state is full of processed people of the white race
:camby:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Guess I'm a c00n or a sellout, because I don't hang around the type of black people who race to stand in line for some processed chicken marketed by cacs who exploit a black cultural staple for profit. I think those people are the c00ns and they're an embarrassment to our race. :yeshrug:
nikka it’s just a chicken sandwich :what:
The only embarrassment is you thinking like this looking down on people

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I don’t know why y’all consider whiteness to be some kind of conduct that we should measure ourselves against
So acting a fool is all good as long as we got whiteboys and Asians acting a fool with us
Look at the leaps and hurdles c00ns use to lump a whole race for some shyt:wow:
nikkas got the Gold Medal of tap dancing

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
random thought: Popeyes be sounding good as hell sometimes, but then when I am on the road I forget about it and go somewhere else when I am hungry.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dumb shyt is dumb shyt. For the record, who is saying that it's only black people wilding out over the sammich? It's the ignorant people thinking that shyt. Theres people from all walks of life going to popeyes for that shyt.

And yeah, anybody wilding out over some material item like a chicken sandwich or a damn playstation or Starbucks where they're willing to risk their freedom, their life or willing to hurt someone else is fukking sad.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Like the thread about a police breh who shot a racist bytch who had scissors in her hands. A lot of “brehs” on here were putting on a cape for that racist bytch. So I’m not surprised.
Facts.
Including once again this dumb fukkin resident coli cac bytch who can’t shut the fuk up and stop telling black people how to think or feel, yet again on an issue that is relatable to black people in comparable situations. But no level of vitriol is directed at this out her intrusive white trash whore mouth on that same issue.

(Now watch all her cac capers come out the works too)

That cac never once addressed the issue of one of her own meth-head heathens actions as the aggressor in the situation but she quotes bible verses to black posters and demeans their positions- spouting her pseudo philosophical shyt like she’s saying something prophetic.

But you have posters like @Stringer Cochran trying to come at me, as a so called “loyalist” not telling her to stay in her place, but can start a whole thread about his grievance against a black poster; Which again, proves another point of this thread.

of course, a standard that applied across the board but fairness‘ doesn’t equal right or righteousness.. fair doesn’t automatically equate to moral or ethical.. bad behavior across the board doesn’t make it any less shytty because all people being dealt it. posters on here cheering it on cause a white got dealt with in the same way black folks do but that doesn’t change the fact and the real issue that the way black folks get treated is wrong

coli posters love police now? huh?

either you support police being judge and executioner or you don’t, period.

Proverbs 3:31
Envy thou not the oppressor, and choose none of his ways.

Last edited:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
My point was exactly wtf I said

:unimpressed:

That show was some of the most Anti Black entertainment ever:unimpressed:

Are you insinuating that The Boondocks is c00n shyt? :gucci:

I guess to him pointing out our shortcomings so we can look deeper at ourselves, and maybe, hopefully get better...
Is a bad thing.

If mcgruder and the boondocks is some c00n shyt, I wanna know, in ur opinion, what's some real good black entertainment...?

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Low Quality Posting
If the government was really smart, they’d give us reparations ASAP. We are as lost as ever and the wealth gap would probably triple in record time after we spent all that money on white owned products and entertainment :wow:

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Coli is anti-education, anti-black, anti-woman, anti-religion, etc.

A lot of these posters here have a lot in common with The Crackers on Reddit

Wouldn't surprise me if some of them were here.

The coli ain't anti-women it's anti-dumb thot, alot of women just happen to fall into that category :yeshrug:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Inappropriate Behavior
If we can't admit and discuss things that are ridiculous about our own people among ourselves then where can we have those discussions
People fighting and literally killing each other over chicken sandwiches is ridiculous, no matter the demographic involved. Anyone defending that shyt as some kind of statement for unfiltered blackness is a fool
They defending it because they are the ones doing it Breh :russ: to say this shyt is c00nery would mean they’d have to call themselves c00ns and no one is gonna be that real with themselves.

To say black folks need to change our behavior, that would mean looking at yourself in the mirror and saying you need to change. I’ve probably met 1-2 people tops in my life who have done that and been 100% real about their thoughts and actions.

I haven’t even been real with myself about the fukkery I’m still doing :mjlol: I got to change a lot about my damn self.