These Popeyes' threads be exposing the coli posters more than anything

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Oh you playing the semantics game, instead of making meaningful counter points :unimpressed:.
PEOPLE have been fighting over the sandwich and a PERSON has been killed, better?
How long did you wait in the line today? fukking c00n
Word crimes of the century rih:unimpressed:

Rih

:unimpressed:

Wonder why u calling out an entire race over this lil shyt while not saying shyt about major crimes that happen all day by non Blacks:unimpressed:

Cause u a cac or c00n:ld:

invalid

Banned
Daps
We call out people on here for c00nshyt all day everyday.

But when we ourselves are implicated in the shyt and get called out on it then all of a sudden it’s “posters exposing themselves”.

On the coli....
nikkas with a white chick = c00n
Suburban nikkas = c00n
Educated nikkas = c00n
Russell Wilson = c00n
So on and so on.

It’s so easy to see c00nery in black and white when nikkas don’t look or act like you.

But when they do look and act like you all of a sudden nikkas want start seeing “nuance”.

See that cognitive dissonance?

nikkas acting a fool over some chicken is c00nery and buffoonery, to me.

It may not be to you. But it is to me.

Am I viewing the situation with nuance?

Nope.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Word crimes of the century rih:unimpressed:

Rih

Wonder why u calling out an entire race over this lil shyt while not saying shyt about major crimes that happen all day by non Blacks:unimpressed:

Cause u a cac or c00n:ld:

ok, you're just dumb and trolling with the coli militant shtick
My bad for engaging....ignore list

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
You misinterpreted what I said. I think The Wayans Bros. is one of the GOAT sitcoms. I've never considered it c00n shyt.

I was asking OP the difference between both shows because he seems to have a problem with Boondocks specifically because it critiqued the black community. He singled out the MLK episode, for example. But it had satire, social commentary, and insight on certain things that you wouldn't see on other shows, and couldn't see because of the voices those shows came from.

The UPN/WB era is constantly cited as :mjpls: , both on and off this site. A lot of people look down on the shows that came from that era because they felt like the content was ignorant. It's a stigma that shows like The Wayans Bros. fall into, even if it's undeserved.

My point is, it doesn't make sense to treat The Boondocks as "anti-black" and something that treated like black people as a joke for white approval when you could say the same thing for a show like The Wayans Bros. (And again, I don't subscribe to that belief. I love both shows and I agree with everything you said).
Actually u can't say the same for the 2 shows
When the majority of the Boondocks episodes were negative stereotypes of Black America used to send a pseudo message to Black America

And the Wayans Bros was mostly just a regular sitcom:unimpressed:

U def wasn't watch either enough to comment if u believe what u typed:unimpressed:

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh you playing the semantics game, instead of making meaningful counter points :unimpressed:.
PEOPLE have been fighting over the sandwich and a PERSON has been killed, better?
How long did you wait in the line today? fukking c00n
:ld:youre the one whos playing semantics. was the person actually killed for his chicken sandwich or was he killed bcuz the killer felt slighted/disrespected in some kind of way? you know, kind of like what we see on the news every fukkin day where humans kill other humans over the pettiest of shyt like road rage, stepping on shoes in the club, getting fired from jobs, bar fights, property disputes between neighbors, petty cash disputes, petty drug disputes and rival street gangs retaliations:mjpls:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Negros are actually showing out for this chicken, I was in LA last weekend waiting in line for this sandwich and there were at least 3 nikkas acting a fool drawing attention to themselves trying to go viral.
What type of person starts off a comment like this?? “Negros”
:what::mjtf:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:ld:youre the one whos playing semantics. was the person actually killed for his chicken sandwich or was he killed bcuz the killer felt slighted/disrespected in some kind of way? you know, kind of like what we see on the news every fukkin day where humans kill other humans over the pettiest of shyt like road rage, stepping on shoes in the club, getting fired from jobs, bar fights, property disputes between neighbors, petty cash disputes, petty drug disputes and rival street gangs retaliations:mjpls:
Rep owed sir. Preach

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Actually u can't say the same for the 2 shows
When the majority of the Boondocks episodes were negative stereotypes of Black America used to send a pseudo message to Black America

And the Wayans Bros was mostly just a regular sitcom:unimpressed:

U def wasn't watch either enough to comment if u believe what u typed:unimpressed:

Seems like a lot of what The Boondocks did went over your head. You're aware Uncle Ruckus was the antagonist of the show, right? You weren't supposed to agree with him. :unimpressed:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island

and why were the people in close proximity at the time of the murder
What bought both of them to that specific location at that specific time.