THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
There’s some shyt I wanna talk to you and troll you about but I’m gonna hold off for now. Remind me after the game:lolbron:
InsistentFineHerculesbeetle-small.gif

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
You got nothing to worry about either way. Everyone gonna come at me and @jwonder the worst if this thing don’t go our.

We the sacrificial lambs

We both did that
So hopefully y’all wouldn’t go through that:mjgrin:
shyt my cousin is a chiefs fan. We’ve been battling since the tecmo super bowl days. We gonna be right next to each other watching the game at my super bowl party. The pressure is boiling cuz I gotta deal wit this nikka till we old a grey if we lose this game mane:sadcam:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man 3 more hours. We better be ready for mahomes extending the plays which can be a huge key 2 this game

• Dap
Reactions: dza

khross415

All Star
Daps
shyt my cousin is a chiefs fan. We’ve been battling since the tecmo super bowl days. We gonna be right next to each other watching the game at my super bowl party. The pressure is boiling cuz I gotta deal wit this nikka till we old a grey if we lose this game mane:sadcam:

:demonic: if we lose you aint gotta deal wit him till he old n grey bruh

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
We? :mjgrin:

I'm going radio silent tbh. Too hyped up right now to be on here plus i gotta get snacks and shyt. My goal is to gain 30 lbs :russ: I'll be about 240 tomorrow if all goes well.

Same..... I’m probably not posting when the game starts till maybe half time.... maybe