THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I heard he is. Idk I never met him. But I met Steve Young in 8th grade at the QB challenge. Dude legit carried a convo with me. I was kinda surprised.

Steve Young just always seems like he was a “people’s person” but he was trynna be a lawyer and in that field, had he never had a successful NFL career. That what he was gonna be.

Montana seems like he was always more shy and reclusive. Not saying that he isn’t but without anything conclusive or on record it’s just hard to believe that

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Steve Young just always seems like he was a “people’s person” but he was trynna be a lawyer and in that field, had he never had a successful NFL career. That what he was gonna be.

Montana seems like he was always more shy and reclusive. Not saying that he isn’t but without anything conclusive or on record it’s just hard to believe that

Well I know for a fact he was a dikk to Steve Young. I don't even think they speak today. Montana looks like a dikk to me though, so I believe it.
That was years ago I heard that. You know when these athletes and celebrities get old and played out they become cooler because nobody cares about them decades after they were great. I can tell you Dennis Rodman and Kenny Anderson are some annoying ass athletes that look for attention when they are out. Same with Micheal Irvin.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Well I know for a fact he was a dikk to Steve Young. I don't even think they speak today. Montana looks like a dikk to me though, so I believe it.
That was years ago I heard that. You know when these athletes and celebrities get old and played out they become cooler because nobody cares about them decades after they were great. I can tell you Dennis Rodman and Kenny Anderson are some annoying ass athletes that look for attention when they are out. Same with Micheal Irvin.

That’s fair but also understandable to a degree as we can’t pretend like they wasn’t competing for the same job.

When we look as the history, that’s always been kinda the norm look at Brady to Jimmy G, Favre to Rodgers, Manning to Luck and Ben to his back ups and so on.

Very few are warm to their replacements and I think that normally has more to do with just competitiveness.

Remember the story that Tom wouldn’t put Jimmy on to the TB12 stuff when they was in NE.

Seems like he only warmed up to him after he was traded

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Isn't it great not to see the Patriots in the Super Bowl. I was really tired of seeing Tom Brady's corny goofy ass damn near every year there.

They might not even make the playoffs next year:francis:

The Niners have the nucleus to make multiple runs. They definitely have a bright future.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

that's my point guard
mjcrygt.png

TameSlushyDodobird-max-1mb.gif

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
that's my point guard
mjcrygt.png

TameSlushyDodobird-max-1mb.gif
Bruh annoying AF. We were at Bokampers and he kept letting people know he was in the NBA. He was talking to us about when he played and we were like:camby:

This fool even entered the chicken wing eating contest so everyone can see him and so they could announce his name:mjlol:

I bet he was a dikk when he was in his prime and got bothered when people talked to him.