THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shannaham and jimmy cost us the game.

Jimmy turnover machine and shannaham mismanaged the clock. A tie does not hurt us but a loss does.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Shanny going back to the Superbowl choke with the Falcons was a really bad look too. Specially because we weren't moving the ball in the air at all.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel like we might've lost the division tonight. Seattle is a game back and we still got to go there in week 17 but after this cardinal game our schedule is brutal after Arizona again

Packers Saints and Ravens. Realistically we might lose 2 of those 3 games

Then we got the rams again. Seattle schedule is tough as well

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
@Jmare007

I don’t know breh...... I may be done with Staley after tonight..... he may have came back too soon. I wish they ain’t bench Skule and like atleast have him available

Like I said, Joe has earned my patience even though he was a disaster tonight. McG can go kick rocks.

I feel like we might've lost the division tonight. Seattle is a game back and we still got to go there in week 17 but after this cardinal game our schedule is brutal after Arizona again

Niners and Hawks are probably going 12-4 or 11-5. We gotta win in Seattle :manny:

They played their asses off tonight but I don't expect them to play like this all the way through. And they keep having close games regardless of the opponent.

sidenikkagawd

We want all the smoke
Daps

Seattle are frauds. Jimmy was without both of his reliable weapons. I'm not concerned at all.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like I said, Joe has earned my patience even though he was a disaster tonight. McG can go kick rocks.

Niners and Hawks are probably going 12-4 or 11-5. We gotta win in Seattle :manny:

They played their asses off tonight but I don't expect them to play like this all the way through. And they keep having close games regardless of the opponent.
From 8-0 to going to dallas to play a wildcard game

:mjcry:

Im sick

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
From 8-0 to going to dallas to play a wildcard game

:mjcry:

Im sick

If we healthy we can beat anyone :manny:

We are never gonna be healthy though :sadcam:

Seattle are frauds. Jimmy was without both of his reliable weapons. I'm not concerned at all.

You are acting like him having all the weapons is a lock :francis:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your not concerned with him turning that ball over all night. Those fumbles had nothing to do with missing players neither was that pick.

We shoulda lost the steeler game when he threw all those picks. We gotten lucky winning despite his mistakes. It caught up with us tonight.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
oineqir.gif

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Your not concerned with him turning that ball over all night. Those fumbles had nothing to do with missing players neither was that pick.

We shoulda lost the steeler game when he threw all those picks. We gotten lucky winning despite his mistakes. It caught up with us tonight.

I also feel pretty damn confident when we have third downs and he has a reliable receiver. He has flaws but he can win games too :manny:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I also feel pretty damn confident when we have third downs and he has a reliable receiver. He has flaws but he can win games too :manny:

NFC has nothing but HOF QBs he facing in the playoffs

Aaron Brees Russ. Probably gotta face 2 of those 3. We need him to more than reliable.