THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Even all the remaining longtime 9ers posters have tempered their posting on here. No thread was safe in here from your Hawks ill wishing :picard:
I'm thinkin you got a Russ voodoo doll and a dartboard with a Russ cutout from a SI cover you throw darts at every morning as a ritual before you tell your kids you love them :huhldup::hubie:

This finna be a long week for me:francis:

And don’t get it twisted.... I’m still not fine with that fukkery bullshyt to help y’all win tonight.

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
Like if we lose..... ok.... I can and will deal with that.

But swear if we legit lose to some bullshyt Second half Seahawks fukkery..... I’m gonna lose my shyt.

I pray the refs are on point for this game

Beth, do you watch Seattle play? Their defense is not impressive at all. With the way Shannahan schemes people open, Kittle and Sanders are gonna eat. The RB’s are gonna get off, too. Our offense is gonna look on par with what we did to Carolina.

When the Niners are on defense, Seattle is gonna give a steady dose of Carson. They almost have to in order to keep the pass rush at bay. Couple that with the fact that we’ve shown a propensity to be run on (especially early) and we can expect Carson to get a lot of touches.

Their WR’s are coming on nicely. DK has stepped up big these past 2 weeks and Lockett has been consistent all season. You throw Gordon in there and they’re a problem...but again is Wilson going to have time to find them with that rush in his face? That’ll be the question.

I will say Seattle’s offense next year is gonna be awesome once they get that TE back...but that’s next year.

Oh yeah...fukk the overrated Packers.

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
Without Kwon the Seattle game is that much tougher but winning this one will give us a stranglehold on the NFC and a much easier path to the 1 seed but Seattle is going to turned up too. Gonna be close.
I'd be more concerned if it was in Seattle. I think the fact that it's at home bodes well for us.

Plus our defense is gonna be out to prove something after the Arizona game. Like I've said, Seattle's weakness is their defense. The Niners won't have a problem putting up points.

Last edited: