THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Regarding Seattle. I think this is Saleh's biggest test yet. After two games were 1 RB did everything to hurt the defense and screen passes were an unsolved problem, he's gonna have 10 days to come up with a game plan to adjust and try to make the Kwon injury not be a huge problem as it was against the Bucs and the Cards.

Your boy better step up @Bryan Danielson :birdman:

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
Brehs..... I think I may have to fall back from this thread a little bit this week.

I’ve taken a look at myself in the mirror.:snoop:

It’s like either you die a hero or post long enough on here where you become LastEmp, Swag or some other posters on here. :scust:

I don’t wanna do that but I also know I want this game so bad that I’m losing my shyt.

I’m just gonna relax for a bit...... man..... we got a long week ahead of us
Respect :ehh:
Once I got sober I had time to reflect on my outlandish posting behavior as well :skip:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:laff: :laff:

Breh that my by the best post you've ever done :dead:

I’m dead serious though.... don’t think I haven’t noticed that I kinda became one of the most outrageous on here in our fanbase. I’m just not a dikkhead and I think for the most part I’m cool with everyone and everyone is cool with me.

But my fanhood and love for this team, It is taxing, I don’t want it to get out of hand where y’all niccas start looking at me like we all looked at him in the end

I need to take a step back.... so I don’t burn myself out before the game gets here.

Also, if by some chance we lose. I know the Seahawks fans finna come for me. I need to be in a space where I can handle it, cuz I know it’s finna be vicious :russ:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Regarding Seattle. I think this is Saleh's biggest test yet. After two games were 1 RB did everything to hurt the defense and screen passes were an unsolved problem, he's gonna have 10 days to come up with a game plan to adjust and try to make the Kwon injury not be a huge problem as it was against the Bucs and the Cards.

shyt.... game plan for Josh Gordon too..... we have no idea how they finna throw him at us with Lockette and Metcalf

They gotta put in that tape and Sherm gotta tell us EVERYTHING

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML

Seattle don't run a lot of rb screens though. They do way more screens to te and wrs

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Respect :ehh:
Once I got sober I had time to reflect on my outlandish posting behavior as well :skip:

We have to win..... I feel like Captain American in the beginning of Endgame right now.

I already know what you and @South Paw finna do to me. And I’m not saying I don’t deserve it...... but I’m mellowing out now to just be prepared for everything:russ:

Last edited:

khross415

All Star
Daps
Brehs..... I think I may have to fall back from this thread a little bit this week.

It’s like either you die a hero or post long enough on here where you become LastEmp, Swag or some other posters on here. :scust:

I don’t wanna do that but I also know I want this game so bad that I’m losing my shyt.

:patrice: im glad you did bruh , i need you to sit this one out. I rock wit yo gameday energy but leading up to it you be having me a bit nervous

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ

I may not have always agreed with LastEmp off on the the board. You're not him. You're the homie.

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
We have to win..... I feel like Captain American in the beginning of Endgame right now.

I already know what you and @South Paw finna do to me. And I’m not saying I don’t deserve it...... but I’m mellowing out now to just be prepared for everything:russ:

Even all the remaining longtime 9ers posters have tempered their posting on here. No thread was safe in here from your Hawks ill wishing :picard:
I'm thinkin you got a Russ voodoo doll and a dartboard with a Russ cutout from a SI cover you throw darts at every morning as a ritual before you tell your kids you love them :huhldup::hubie: