THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

Bigb41513

I ain’t lying we real San Francisco giants
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Thank gawd for the niners lol all my other teams trash trash bags lmao

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
life comes at you fast , lose to the fukking traveling circus with no home advantage:mjlol:

If only the Niners had a defense as good as the Chargers :russ::russ::russ:

ya'll nikkas gonna learn about laying an egg to an inferior team. it happens to the best of them. i didnt expect us to go 15-1 just like i hope ya'll dont think you going 16-0. best part is that its against an AFC team which holds no weight in tie breakers for seeding. When u do lose, ill be sure to re-up this reply and laugh

Daps
ya'll nikkas gonna learn about laying an egg to an inferior team. it happens to the best of them. i didnt expect us to go 15-1 just like i hope ya'll dont think you going 16-0. best part is that its against an AFC team which holds no weight in tie breakers for seeding. When u do lose, ill be sure to re-up this reply and laugh
Everyone loses. Y’all got smacked around the field and looked soft. If the 49ers lose to the Seahawks it’s not a bad look

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Brehs..... I think I may have to fall back from this thread a little bit this week.

I’ve taken a look at myself in the mirror.:snoop:

It’s like either you die a hero or post long enough on here where you become LastEmp, Swag or some other posters on here. :scust:

I don’t wanna do that but I also know I want this game so bad that I’m losing my shyt.

I’m just gonna relax for a bit...... man..... we got a long week ahead of us