THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
because you scored 10 points on Chicago's defense. They only scored 3, because they are terrible.

I do admit that Green Bay's schedule is tougher, but you can't compare a Thursday night game to the Niners/Packers game. Hell, your team lost to the Eagles in that same situation.

Ur right on the whole thursday night shyt. Short weeks do effect teams

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
oh OK, I get how this works. The patriots have an average defense because they faced trash teams, got it :heh:

Nah they have a proven defense for years. Like chicago. They shut the rams shyt down in the SB.

Daps
Bruh said that Denver offense wasn’t trash and the the 49ers offense is average and y’all going back and fourth. Insecure GB trolling. GB don’t garner that respect that NE does so breh goin the trolling route :mjlol:

We don’t believe you, you need more people

:mjlol:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Bruh said that Denver offense wasn’t trash and the the 49ers offense is average and y’all going back and fourth. Insecure GB trolling. GB don’t garner that respect that NE does so breh goin the trolling route :mjlol:

We don’t believe you, you need more people

:mjlol:

When did i said denver offense wasnt trash? :dwillhuh:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

This is the whole interview......

Told y’all some people still say the same shyt about Jimmy that’s said about about Kaep

Stephen A is annoying because he doesn't know shyt about football. Doesn't really know that much about basketball either and that's his sport. He's basically another Sean Salisbury...CLUELESS!

When you never played that game. You go by stats only. Statistically Andy Dalton is like third in passing yards this season. We all know he's a garbage QB. Stats are too deceiving at times.

If a QB throws a lot picks but makes up for them, than that is still a good QB. I mean I remember when Favre would throw a wtf INT and then throw a game winning TD. Saw the same shyt with Steve Young.

Plus people keep forgetting how trash the defense was when he went 5-0 to end the season with the Niners. He makes some mistakes, but he makes up for them. Add the monster defense we got, I'm more then comfortable with his play style. He takes risks. I like that. Some of those throws in traffic that look like they should be picked off, instead it's a 40 yd gain. Gucci has the winning touch. :yeshrug:

Last edited: