THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Murray is a good QB and put up 25 after our defense had 3 days rest. We are barely giving up 100 ypg in the pass game.

And we have faced a better pass rush from CAR, CLE, and PIT while our starting tackles were out. If y'all beat us it's because of #12, nothing else.

:unimpressed:

Car cle and pit do not have a better pass rush then us :mjlol:

Imma let yall cook though, go ahead and look towarda the Saints game :lolbron:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Knew this was coming

Huge loss

Unfukkinbelievable.

source.gif

sidenikkagawd

We want all the smoke
Daps
Car cle and pit do not have a better pass rush then us :mjlol:

Imma let yall cook though, go ahead and look towarda the Saints game :lolbron:
CAR lead the league in sacks when we played them and got a 50 piece from our offense. :what:

GB has a middle of the pack defense as we speak.

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
I always love it when fans of other teams come into our thread to talk shyt about the Niners. Just reenforces the fact that nobody gives a fukk about your teams. If they did, y'all would be in your own thread defending your team against other fan bases.

:mjlol:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I always love it when fans of other teams come into our thread to talk shyt about the Niners. Just reenforces the fact that nobody gives a fukk about your teams. If they did, y'all would be in your own thread defending your team against other fan bases.

So having civilized convos and debates is talking shyt? :dahell:

Message boards aint for u. Show me where i hated on the niners and ill walk outta here

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
CAR lead the league in sacks when we played them and got a 50 piece from our offense. :what:

GB has a middle of the pack defense as we speak.

Breh, what part of "sacks arent everything when it comes to a good pass rush" dont u under stand? Ever heard of coverage sacks? Qb pressures? Collapsed pockets?

I swear yall just look at stats and think it tells u everything...

GB is top 5 in qb pressures and turn overs. Two formulas that can change and win games. We are 14th in points allowed. Yards arent everything breh.

Your D hasnt faced an offense like ours yet.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I will say the NO thread.... there since last week was a little chatter about us:ehh:

We definitely on their radar

Robbo

All Star
Daps
Breh, what part of "sacks arent everything when it comes to a good pass rush" dont u under stand? Ever heard of coverage sacks? Qb pressures? Collapsed pockets?

GB is top 5 in qb pressures and turn overs. Two formulas that can change and win games. We are 14th in points allowed. Yards arent everything breh.

yea but your team is facing an even better defense. So you saying the Niners D can't change the game?

sidenikkagawd

We want all the smoke
Daps

GB has 71 pressures this season that ranks 14th, 22.9% in pressure percentage that ranks 18th, 20 sacks that ranks 15th. That's a middle of the pack pass rush. CAR, PIT, and CLE all rank better in those categories. We are neck and neck with the Pats in defense besides TO and we faced better competition. Y'all REALLY ain't seen a D like ours and if Rodgers don't turn into Superman, y'all will be easy work.

:snooze:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
yea but your team is facing an even better defense. So you saying the Niners D can't change the game?

We faced tough Ds all year long. Early in the season as well. U guys havent been tested much vs offenses