THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Low key cards showed teams the blueprint to attack this D

Stretch everything horizontally with quick passes/screens to negate the pass rush and force lbs to run sideline to sideline in coverage. then run it in b gaps or outside against gassed up LBs

the screen thing has been a problem for years now but this was a short week so the level of preparation and game planning wasn’t there even still the d managed to lock them down until the big play at the end

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
the screen thing has been a problem for years now but this was a short week so the level of preparation and game planning wasn’t there even still the d managed to lock them down until the big play at the end
Yeah, I think this had more to do with the short week than anything. We'll get a normal amount of time to prepare for them next time and will dominate.

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
Im not that afraid of Ravens like that. I respect them but not afraid. I know every team is different in the match ups but didn’t the Browns beat the shyt out of them?

I can see a split with Seattle the other teams are a toss up. This Kwon injury is interesting. Hopefully it won’t be bad news or like breh said Greenlaw finna need to grow the fukk up

I think we sweep Seattle. I think their D is suspect. The D-Line is underperforming and the secondary isn't good. I've watched their games and they're just getting by. Their offense is good and Carson is coming into his own. Russ is great and is the reason they have 6 wins. We have a better overall team... Especially if we get both tackles back and Kwon is okay.

To me, the Saints will be the real test. I don't think the Rams or the Seahawks have anything for us and Kyle will have them ready to play.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Low key cards showed teams the blueprint to attack this D

Stretch everything horizontally with quick passes/screens to negate the pass rush and force lbs to run sideline to sideline in coverage. then run it in b gaps or outside against gassed up LBs

I don’t think it was necessarily the short week cuz again, it was a short week for them too.

So I see no real “exposing”

I think it was just the last minute of addition of Drake that got us cuz dude only been there 3 days and we really had no tape or knowledge on how they would use him and what he can/will do.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Sherman is a great leader for this team.

I actually hope we pick up his contract and keep him for a little longer, wouldnt be mad if he retires with us.... even if it’s some shyt like Bowman where he ask for a release, to sign a 1 day contract and retire a Seahawk.

I would be cool with rocking with him to the end, cuz he’s such a smart leader and I can see our guys getting so much from him