THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I think we sweep Seattle. I think their D is suspect. The D-Line is underperforming and the secondary isn't good. I've watched their games and they're just getting by. Their offense is good and Carson is coming into his own. Russ is great and is the reason they have 6 wins. We have a better overall team... Especially if we get both tackles back and Kwon is okay.

To me, the Saints will be the real test. I don't think the Rams or the Seahawks have anything for us and Kyle will have them ready to play.

So Packers with rodgers on fire isnt gonna be a test for yall? :mjlol:

Ok. Ill be sure to up this when u take that L

We coming off a bye week too when we play yall :wow:

sidenikkagawd

We want all the smoke
Daps
So Packers with rodgers on fire isnt gonna be a test for yall? :mjlol:

Ok. Ill be sure to up this when u take that L

We coming off a bye week too when we play yall :wow:
I wouldn't be surprised if y'all beat us but that defense looks suspect...especially in the run game where we're dominant. :mjlit:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I'm so fukking pissed right now. This is like year 5 of devastating injuries. I know this always happens in the NFL, but I just fukking hate it. You can never feel comfortable about anything because a huge injury can happen at any moment, it's frustrating as shyt.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Don’t get me wrong...... although I’m not happy by this..... I’m actually still fairly calm and cool.

Kwon was big for us....

but we still got out front 4, we still got Warner, and AK coming back.

We still have a lot of valuable guys that can and still need to play at a high level.

Now didn’t read all the reports yet but is he like completely done for they year or is it a situation he can come back late in the playoffs if say we make a deep run?

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Don’t get me wrong...... although I’m not happy by this..... I’m actually still fairly calm and cool.

Kwon was big for us....

but we still got out front 4, we still got Warner, and AK coming back.

We still have a lot of valuable guys that can and still need to play at a high level.

Now didn’t read all the reports yet but is he like completely done for they year or is it a situation he can come back late in the playoffs if say we make a deep run?

done for year. Got to hope that Greenlaw is solid the rest of the season going into the playoffs.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I wouldn't be surprised if y'all beat us but that defense looks suspect...especially in the run game where we're dominant. :mjlit:

AZ with a rookie qb put 25 points on yall. Just saying.

Our D allows yards but not much points. Nothing suspect about it at all. U gonna face a pass rush u havent face all year long.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
one other thing Ive noticed that also gave us fits was hurry up/no-huddle offense which didnt let us sub on the d-line and cause all kinds of shyt with guys who arent supposed to be in on first downs/obvious pass downs

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
Hate that kwon is out but I believe greenlaw will be able to fill in all in all kittle is ok and Jimmy looks like the real deal. I'm not worried about the defense it was a Thursday and we played sloppy in the second half without kwon but that 80yrd td pass I don't see happening again. It was good to see the offense pick up for the defense when they didn't have their best game shows that we are a good team. Now on to Seattle

sidenikkagawd

We want all the smoke
Daps
AZ with a rookie qb put 25 points on yall. Just saying.

Our D allows yards but not much points. Nothing suspect about it at all. U gonna face a pass rush u havent face all year long.
Murray is a good QB and put up 25 after our defense had 3 days rest. We are barely giving up 100 ypg in the pass game.

And we have faced a better pass rush from CAR, CLE, and PIT while our starting tackles were out. If y'all beat us it's because of #12, nothing else.

:unimpressed:

Robbo

All Star
Daps
Murray is a good QB and put up 25 after our defense had 3 days rest. We are barely giving up 100 ypg in the pass game.

And we have faced a better pass rush from CAR, CLE, and PIT while our starting tackles were out. If y'all beat us it's because of #12, nothing else.

:unimpressed:

Murray was pretty impressive. We'll really see how things go next matchup though. Thursday nights are just weird games.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Sign Zach Brown, he already knows the system and he’s fast
that actually makes sense, I forgot he was cut. I feel like theyre really going in-house though, seeing how well it's been working so far (skule,brunskill, moseley). I forgot elijah lee is on PS, they probably get him on the roster now