THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any chance we go after him? I'd do it simply because we have space, and to keep other teams away, plus Sanders may be gone next year. Only thing is, we don't really know why the Pat's let him go, and they definitely could use him unless they don't think he fits there.

I think Lynch will try but we’re last on the waiver list. There’s no way he falls all the way down to us

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
If they don't see a way for Hurd or Taylor to return this year then I'd be for it. We have to be cautious, though. We've done well supplementing with free agents while building through the draft. We don't want to go overboard and start just signing a bunch of people.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
doubt this happens. feel like after Foster they aren't going to go against dudes like AB or Gordon

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
GUWOP.

full

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I think Kittle might be OK given the long week of rest he's gonna get.

BUT

:damn:

fukking hell, EVERY DAMN GAME a big injury happens.

-----------------------------------

8-0 though, loved how Jimmy stepped up tonight. Cards sold out against the run all game and dude had a ton of impressive plays. Love the way him and Sanders are already in sync.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
LBs who need to cover AND stop the run are crucial for this D

we dont really have depth at all there. if kwon is out we'll probably play a safety at his spot half the time

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Anyone think we can get 14 wins? :jbhmm: would be even better than our last SB season.

I think we lose one of the Seattle games and the Ravens games is almost a lock for an L (early game, Lamar vs wide 9). Packers and Saints are a toss up but if this Kwon injury is big then we in trouble for the #1 or #2 seed imo.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I think we lose one of the Seattle games and the Ravens games is almost a lock for an L (early game, Lamar vs wide 9). Packers and Saints are a toss up but if this Kwon injury is big then we in trouble for the #1 or #2 seed imo.

Im not that afraid of Ravens like that. I respect them but not afraid. I know every team is different in the match ups but didn’t the Browns beat the shyt out of them?

I can see a split with Seattle the other teams are a toss up. This Kwon injury is interesting. Hopefully it won’t be bad news or like breh said Greenlaw finna need to grow the fukk up