THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Good move. I wouldn't mind getting Josh Gordon also if he his waived.

So like:patrice:

As a black male in America, who knows the stigma and challenges we constantly have to face or obstacles we constantly gotta overcome.

I wouldn’t mind him on the team, but I would also want some of the black leaders on the team..... in a non preachy way took y’all with him and see where his head is at and make sure if we was to sign him, he coming to play, no foolishness.

I love seeing brothers get MULTIPLE opportunities like white players...

But niccas trynna win and WIN NOW!!

I feel there is more to the story of NE letting him go. He’s too talented and if it’s just an injury, you don’t release no one like that. You let him heal and hope he’s ready in the final run of the season.

I don’t wanna knock dude..... but I personally don’t wanna fukk with him unless he truly finna come correct

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO

As a black male in America, who knows the stigma and challenges we constantly have to face or obstacles we constantly gotta overcome.

I wouldn’t mind him on the team, but I would also want some of the black leaders on the team..... in a non preachy way took y’all with him and see where his head is at and make sure if we was to sign him, he coming to play, no foolishness.

Niccas trynna win and WIN NOW!!

I feel there is more to the story of NE letting him go. He’s too talented and if it’s just an injury, you don’t release no one like that. You let him heal and hope he’s ready in the final run of the season.

I don’t wanna knock dude..... but I personally don’t wanna fukk with him unless he truly finna come correct
Yall got MAGA cacs as leaders AND a skinnny ass HC who never played any football yet you tried to rail on my team like we are the problem :childplease:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I love seeing brothers get MULTIPLE opportunities like white players...

But niccas trynna win and WIN NOW!!

Let’s be honest, Gordon didn’t pan out in ne because he’s probably washed up

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Yall got MAGA cacs as leaders AND a skinnny ass HC who never played any football yet you tried to rail on my team like we are the problem :childplease:

Kyle Shanny literally played college football for the Texas Longhorns:gucci:

He was a Wide Receiver, his number was 87, and Chris Simms was his QB:dwillhuh:

fukk is you talking about?:dahell:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

I don’t know.... I think he probably got more left in the tank but Kraft abd Beli not telling us something while at the same time telling us a lot buy shutting him down and possibly releasing him

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

I don’t know.... I think he probably got more left in the tank but Kraft abd Beli not telling us something while at the same time telling us a lot buy shutting him down and possibly releasing him

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Funny you didn't refute the MAGA cac leaders :lolbron:

And that was by design too cuz altogether your post basically revealed to me you more or less trolling and want the smoke but don’t know what you’re talking about :russ:

And I will give you the SMOKE don’t worry bout that.:mjlit:

But if our OWNER is a MAGA supporter, the fukk you think your owner is?:mjlol:

Pardon me cuz I may have forgot but ain’t you a Cards fan? fukking the state of Arizona in general..... really my G?:lolbron:

Your owner probably a MAGA financial provider:mjgrin:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
We finna have yet another game impacted by weather aren't we? These winds are crazy. Not a lot of passing will be done.

Taco

All Star
Daps
We finna have yet another game impacted by weather aren't we? These winds are crazy. Not a lot of passing will be done.
Yeah the wind is non stop right now. At least we got Breida who’s been great when teams stack the box, and two other competent backs. The only thing is we need Jimmy to keep progressing with his passing and two games in a row where the elements haven’t allowed a pass +10 yards consistently isn’t helping.