THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I think Jimmy is fine as our QB, but I get why people resent him getting that contract. I also think it's really dumb to turn a blind eye to the mistakes he makes and flaws he has :manny:

The reason I don’t mind the contract is cuz so many teams and so many years we see these teams with QBs playing for big contracts and you have these teams scrambling to scrape up whatever to justify the contract or in position to look at who they gotta sacrifice to get the money right for their QB.

But with us, 1 we had the money and 2 we already took care of it and can move on and focus on other things!

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
He’ll no, breida is a keeper

McKinnon is gone unless he takes less money

I would like that but we really don't play him like a #1 back and this offense is damn near plug and play. I don't see a big market for Breida so we can resign him to a team friendly deal and cut ties with McKinnon and divvy up that money. I also see them eventually letting Thomas go and before the salary cap gets out of hand probably Kwon.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I would like that but we really don't play him like a #1 back and this offense is damn near plug and play. I don't see a big market for Breida so we can resign him to a team friendly deal and cut ties with McKinnon and divvy up that money. I also see them eventually letting Thomas go and before the salary cap gets out of hand probably Kwon.

Damn breh, we 5-0 but no need to be projecting shyt 3 years down the line :dead:

Besides, in the NFL shyt can change drastically in just 1 offseason, what better example than us :ninercry:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thomas is essentially armsteads replacement next year, he’s not going anywhere

teams view undrafted fas as badges on their chest if they work out. Breida is a damn steal, they’ll keep him around as ego

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The best/craziest thing about this 5-0 start is that we still have a ton of room to improve :whew: :blessed:

Gotta chill with these damn injuries though :damn:

Haven't played any good teams yet, but you have to win these games and we are doing it. Agreed a lot of room for improvement. Is the D legit? looks like it. Yall still want Saleh gone? :sas2:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Haven't played any good teams yet, but you have to win these games and we are doing it. Agreed a lot of room for improvement. Is the D legit? looks like it. Yall still want Saleh gone? :sas2:

See this is where I respectfully disagree.

We ain’t out here Undefeated playing straight up garbage teams like Redskins, Jets, Dolphins.

Maybe we haven’t played all top 6 teams (same with anyone else), we still played at worst “good” teams.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
See this is where I respectfully disagree.

We ain’t out here Undefeated playing straight up garbage teams like Redskins, Jets, Dolphins.

Maybe we haven’t played all top 6 teams (same with anyone else), we still played at worst “good” teams.

We haven't played a good team yet. Rams I guess, but they are no longer a good team this year. No true tests, but again, you play who's on your schedule, so not taking anything away from us.