These are my confessions... (for the ladies)

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not as bad with girls nor do I actually think girls find me ugly. It's just fun on the Coli:yeshrug:

I slowed down after my son but I'm still more "rolling stone" than I probably should be. It's why things like females having lots of sex doesn't really stress me. Glass house and shyt :yeshrug:

I'll defend bw for most anything and I absolutely believe that y'all should be able to date who you want without Being labeled a bedwench or a sellout but I do feel little pangs when I see y'all with other races even if I know it's stupid :yeshrug:

I smoke like a chimney and one of the benefits of my job is that my boss will let me smoke as long as I handle my business. :lolbron:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Me waiting on @BmoreGorilla to add me to "The List" of applicants...

The_Real_Story_Behind_Black_Guy_On_The_Phone_Meme.jpg
:comeon:

You already kno you number 1:shaq:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I'm not as bad with girls nor do I actually think girls find me ugly. It's just fun on the Coli:yeshrug:

I slowed down after my son but I'm still more "rolling stone" than I probably should be. It's why things like females having lots of sex doesn't really stress me. Glass house and shyt :yeshrug:

I'll defend bw for most anything and I absolutely believe that y'all should be able to date who you want without Being labeled a bedwench or a sellout but I do feel little pangs when I see y'all with other races even if I know it's stupid :yeshrug:

I smoke like a chimney and one of the benefits of my job is that my boss will let me smoke as long as I handle my business. :lolbron:
Smoking what exactly?:jbhmm:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
I guess.

What I really long for is intimacy and companionship. Someone who really fukking gets me deep down to the core and I fear settling because I may have to settle for someone who will never understand me and who won't let me understand them. I just don't necessarily believe that I need a marriage to validate that, because no matter what, being understood is the most important thing to me.
I hate that I have to filter myself so much in life. Part of my persona on this website is how I really wish I could be in real life. I mean, I am, but some of it is toned down to the point where you never would guess that's me. But then also, on the internet, I have more time to think about what to say and I'm more relaxed on the internet than in life, and my introversion means that I need a lot of time to think and need to be relaxed to come out, but life will not let you think nor relax and I hate that shyt, because I could deliver so much shade and ether if I had time and relaxation.
Sex is a big deal to me. There are guys that I began to like more once we had sex and guys I began to like less. Once you have sex with a man it's easier to get to the root of who he is, even if he's still trying to play you. I've learned to read that shyt better and those who still put in genuine effort outside of sex get more of my effort.
I'm rethinking wrestling school again. I feel like I might be too old, but then I'm not. Also I really need a big ass goal.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Ive got a couple
Im married to a Latina that looks white because I prefer white women over sistas.

I think growing up in a household with a mother and two sisters jaded me since I saw how crazy they were on a daily basis.

I confirmed my dislike for sistas by getting into a relationship and or sleeping with a few just to make sure. (Going to college at an HBCU greatly aided in this).

When me and my wife are out in public I actually enjoy getting the constant stank eye from black women because I know how jealous they can get especially when they are single and lonely. :troll:

It doesnt help that I grew up in an upper middle class white neighborhood with a proper upbringing.Traditionally African American things (culture, current hip hop/R & B) do not interest me whatsoever and I always get a sideways glance because I enunciate and form well worded sentences.

I love cunnilingus which is apparently rare for Black guys to do. :manny:
Yo man, I found your facebook profile people. It seems like you really took to France as well after the Paris attack.

Vod29av.png

Daps
i am a chronic under achiever. like in school (HS, college, grad school) i would study just enough to be a B/B+.

i kinda regret helping my sister with her kid(s) i love them to pieces but it is soooo much work, it costs so much money and i am just burnt out. and her trifling ass is so ungrateful and don't do nothing but roll in 1x per week like she is some rock star. pisses me off to no end that she is selling her baby a damn hoop dream. and when she does do stuff with them its more work and more money for me. she hangs out with a bunch of degererates and argues with me cause i won't let her take the kid i have custody to hang with those pieces of shyt

i secretly think i will be single forever...like cat lady single. i don't want that but i don't have luck in in the relationship department at all. never did

sometime i just feel stuck. like i got a big promotion this year and now i am like what next. everyone tells me i should be happy and grateful (believe me i am) but i just don't know what the next step is.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
i am a chronic under achiever. like in school (HS, college, grad school) i would study just enough to be a B/B+.

i kinda regret helping my sister with her kid(s) i love them to pieces but it is soooo much work, it costs so much money and i am just burnt out. and her trifling ass is so ungrateful and don't do nothing but roll in 1x per week like she is some rock star. pisses me off to no end that she is selling her baby a damn hoop dream. and when she does do stuff with them its more work and more money for me. she hangs out with a bunch of degererates and argues with me cause i won't let her take the kid i have custody to hang with those pieces of shyt

i secretly think i will be single forever...like cat lady single. i don't want that but i don't have luck in in the relationship department at all. never did

sometime i just feel stuck. like i got a big promotion this year and now i am like what next. everyone tells me i should be happy and grateful (believe me i am) but i just don't know what the next step is.
Me too.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
I think that some of these grown ass men on the Coli would tear me out the frame! :mjcry: I'm legit intimidated... Yet ready to hit up that Marriott Inner Harbor:takedat:... Just to "comfort" a NEW friend through a painful time. And then hobble through the airport back home.:feedme: