These are my confessions... (for the ladies)

Daps
i don't know if the feeling is missing because i am suppressing it out of fear (because i have been dogged out a lot) or because its really just not there.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
The alcohol is in my system. But eventually this situationship will draw to a close and I will have to chuck up the deuces. Spend some time alone, reflect, grow, meet new people and then have that possibly happy ending with some poor chap.
:mjcry:... sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. I wish you well on your journey of self discovery.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry:... sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. I wish you well on your journey of self discovery.
I want to grow and then I want to include them too but I just don't think it's feasible. Or it could be insecurity talking. It it could be the universe telling me I actually can do better, whatever better is.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I'm just cruising through life. I'm 20 and I still don't have no clue what to do...T_T

Oh, and I want to thank everyone for helping me getting over my little crisis about my misdemeanor...since that charge is a catch all. ^_^

another confession..well, more like a ? But am I weird for not feeling jealous or mad over black people dating out? I feel like I'm in the minority. (And please don't turn this into a gender war, I'm asking a serious question, thank you)

:therethere: i'm 34 and still don't have a clue. Most people don't find their groove until they're in their 30's tbh. I have a bachelor's degree in a major that I have no interest in as do most everybody I know that's gone to college. Just make sure that you don't make any decisions that might be too detrimental to your future and you'll be ok. You're gonna stumble plenty of times and even fall flat on your face every so often during your 20s and even into your 30s but just know that nothing bad lasts forever and that the universe blesses those that work hard for their own. Don't live life as though you're gonna win the lotto and you'll be ok.

Last edited:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:therethere: i'm 34 and still don't have a clue. Most people don't find their groove until they're in their 30's tbh. I have a bachelor's degree in a major that I have no interest in as do most everybody I know that's gone to college. Just make sure that you don't make any decisions that might be too detrimental to your future and you'll be ok. You're gonna stumble plenty of times and even fall flat on your face every so often during your 20s and even into your 30s but just know that nothing bad lasts forever and that the universe blesses those that work hard for their own.
Thank you for words of encouragement stirfry.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I want to grow and then I want to include them too but I just don't think it's feasible. Or it could be insecurity talking. It it could be the universe telling me I actually can do better, whatever better is.
I feel like sometimes you have to leave people that are not trying to grow with you behind. I've done it several times in my life. I even stop hanging out with my childhood best friend because we were going in two different directions.

Sometimes you have to do things you don't want to do to be a better person. I pray that you make the right decision for your future.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You got feelings for you "situationship"?

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
You got feelings for you "situationship"?
Been had them, and he has them too. But that fear. That freedom. I still screw other people. Why make things official? I'm a bytch when it's official. I begin to resent your presence in my life. I allow it because I do indeed get a benefit from it. But maybe I want to get on that get married, have kids get divorced wave like everyone else. Or maybe just even someone to worship the ground I walk on, someone I could more easily control.