These are my confessions... (for the ladies)

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
I confess that while I despise Olivia Popes demonic lifestyle, I love her father. He's the trillest Black father on TV. I also admire Kerry Washington being super skinny so she can kill those designer clothes.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm just cruising through life. I'm 20 and I still don't have no clue what to do...T_T

Oh, and I want to thank everyone for helping me getting over my little crisis about my misdemeanor...since that charge is a catch all. ^_^

another confession..well, more like a ? But am I weird for not feeling jealous or mad over black people dating out? I feel like I'm in the minority. (And please don't turn this into a gender war, I'm asking a serious question, thank you)

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I'm just cruising through life. I'm 20 and I still don't have no clue what to do...T_T

Oh, and I want to thank everyone for helping me getting over my little crisis about my misdemeanor...since that charge is a catch all. ^_^

another confession..well, more like a ? But am I weird for not feeling jealous or mad over black people dating out? I feel like I'm in the minority. (And please don't turn this into a gender war, I'm asking a serious question, thank you)
There's definitely nothing wrong with that. Your priorities lies somewhere else. Other people's relationships are not important to you. Everyone has different reasons for feeling the way they do, so don't ever feel like you have to think like everyone else.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
You honestly expressed what 90% + of these men really actually feel. So I ain't mad at you for keeping it one hunnert. At least you're not #PawgLife in one thread and fake militant in another.
Thats the lie you tell yourself so you can feel better about lusting for white men?

If you want white men and dont want a black man then be "one hunnert" and say it lol.

All up in this thread simping Bless lol.

Last edited:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
so ladies thanks for the kind words earlier in the thread.

I was able to find an apartment back up north (where I belong) in Wicker Park!

Got my little sister a full time job, her boyfriend is about to graduate out of college and will have a good job waiting for him once he does, so they can get their own home for their little family.

Shes currently staying with my mom but at least shes working and has a place to stay for herself and the baby.

That was a huge weight lifted off my shoulders..... so now I can focus on getting my life in order.

Last edited:

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
so ladies thanks for the kind words earlier in the thread.

I was able to find an apartment back up north (where I belong) in Wicker Park!

Got my little sister a full time job, her boyfriend is about to graduate out of college and will have a good job waiting for him once he does, so they can get their own home for their little family.

Shes currently staying with my mom but at least shes working and has a place to stay for herself and the baby.

That was a huge weight lifted off my shoulders..... so now I can focus on getting stable life wise.
Glad you are doing well! I really respect your honesty and temerity. From your posts you seem like a natural "go-getter." Congratulations sis!

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Here's another confession, I daydream way too much. I waste a lot of time doing it. I think it's very unhealthy. I act it out say, things out loud and everything. I didn't know what it was called until I saw a thread about it on lsa. It's called maladaptive day dreaming. I think that's what it is. I felt less crazy knowing that other people do it too. I still need to stop doing it though because I waste too much time.

I don't :queen:
guilty! I do it too! I thought I was weird....we should make a thread about it....ive been slowly forcing myself to stop doing it though.