These are my confessions... (for the ladies)

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
How do y'all not have sex? The only time I made a stupid decision was because I didn't have sex in almost a year, and the opportunity presented itself. :yeshrug:

When I'm having sex on the regular, I can think straight. My needs are being taken care of. I'm good.

Self-love can only do so much. I need to find an outlet, or stay busy. But when I start dating again, I'm afraid I'm gonna be awkward and rusty.:lupe:

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
Didn't kno this thread existed:ehh:

But I rarely come in the salon so...But yea I should have like 5 kids right now:yeshrug:
what do you mean you should?

Do you want a sixth?
Denise.png

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
what do you mean you should?

Do you want a sixth?
Denise.png
I already have two but between the ages of 20-23 one of my exes had two miscarriages. Another chick had an abortion:mjcry:

I was wild back than. But now that Im back on the market Im always accepting applications:sas1:

truthbetold

Rookie
Daps
These hoes are all the same, does these bytches understand what they put us nikka's through? bytch wants to get upset after breaking up and act like I did her dirty. HOE you broke up with me on some emotional low and I still tried to help your silly ass out. My stupid ass in debt and you running around looking for dikk acting like I fukked you over.

Silly ass hoes, most of you deserve all the bull shyt you get and that's real. High ass demands with nothing to over but p*ssy and a headache. Word to my nikka's you'd be better off with a roommate and a bytch in rotation than playing games with these hoes.

Fun Sized Psycho

Supporter
Daps
These hoes are all the same, does these bytches understand what they put us nikka's through? bytch wants to get upset after breaking up and act like I did her dirty. HOE you broke up with me on some emotional low and I still tried to help your silly ass out. My stupid ass in debt and you running around looking for dikk acting like I fukked you over.

Silly ass hoes, most of you deserve all the bull shyt you get and that's real. High ass demands with nothing to over but p*ssy and a headache. Word to my nikka's you'd be better off with a roommate and a bytch in rotation than playing games with these hoes.
This is supposed to be a confession thread. :dwillhuh:

Fun Sized Psycho

Supporter
Daps
I already have two but between the ages of 20-23 one of my exes had two miscarriages. Another chick had an abortion:mjcry:

I was wild back than. But now that Im back on the market Im always accepting applications:sas1:
When I get in that inbox you won't be on the market no mo. :steviej:

j/k :mjcry:
Your milkshakes brings all the girls to the yard.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.

Im sorry she hurt you breh.