These are my confessions... (for the ladies)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Been had them, and he has them too. But that fear. That freedom. I still screw other people. Why make things official? I'm a bytch when it's official. I begin to resent your presence in my life. I allow it because I do indeed get a benefit from it. But maybe I want to get on that get married, have kids get divorced wave like everyone else. Or maybe just even someone to worship the ground I walk on, someone I could more easily control.

That freedom is always the kicker. But at least your being completely honest with yourself and thinking things through.

Are you ready for the responsibility of kids? If one person is enough for you to resent them, then adding kids into that is def something to think about. The fact that your thinking things through ahead of time and being honest means you'll be alright.

N711oir

All Star
Daps
My weekend is over, and i now have to work, but unfortunately i must wait for my driver. This bloody country, and it rules towards women.

Dafuq? Where you @ back in the middle ages?:why:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
That freedom is always the kicker. But at least your being completely honest with yourself and thinking things through.

Are you ready for the responsibility of kids? If one person is enough for you to resent them, then adding kids into that is def something to think about. The fact that your thinking things through ahead of time and being honest means you'll be alright.
Nope. In all I'm not ready for the responsibility of caring about someone else's feelings.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Learning so much in this thread.

I guess my confession is I'm terrified I'll end up like my sister. She committed suicide and I guess sometimes when depression gets to me I get scared that I would end up like her.
:therethere::hug:Don't be scared sis. Just don't ever let yourself get pressed to the point of believing that's remotely a possibility for you or a viable solution for any problems you may face. Condolences on your sister.