These are my confessions... (for the ladies)

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Ive got a couple
Im married to a Latina that looks white because I prefer white women over sistas.

I think growing up in a household with a mother and two sisters jaded me since I saw how crazy they were on a daily basis.

I confirmed my dislike for sistas by getting into a relationship and or sleeping with a few just to make sure. (Going to college at an HBCU greatly aided in this).

When me and my wife are out in public I actually enjoy getting the constant stank eye from black women because I know how jealous they can get especially when they are single and lonely. :troll:

It doesnt help that I grew up in an upper middle class white neighborhood with a proper upbringing.Traditionally African American things (culture, current hip hop/R & B) do not interest me whatsoever and I always get a sideways glance because I enunciate and form well worded sentences.

I love cunnilingus which is apparently rare for Black guys to do. :manny:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Ive got a couple
Im married to a Latina that looks white because I prefer white women over sistas.

I think growing up in a household with a mother and two sisters jaded me since I saw how crazy they were on a daily basis.

I confirmed my dislike for sistas by getting into a relationship and or sleeping with a few just to make sure. (Going to college at an HBCU greatly aided in this).

When me and my wife are out in public I actually enjoy getting the constant stank eye from black women because I know how jealous they can get especially when they are single and lonely. :troll:

It doesnt help that I grew up in an upper middle class white neighborhood with a proper upbringing.Traditionally African American things (culture, current hip hop/R & B) do not interest me whatsoever and I always get a sideways glance because I enunciate and form well worded sentences.

:skip:
No hate, just curiosity... but are you using the blessed :blessed: because you're really happy about it?
Yes, I'm super proud of my little brother. Being a gay black man cannot be easy, but he embraces it.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Ive got a couple

k4umfc.jpg

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ive got a couple

:whoa: No one here is ordained breh, you can stop confessing :damn:

Last edited: