These are my confessions... (for the ladies)

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I have absolutely no doubt that he will.
He didn't get with non black women because he loves them. He got with them because he hates black women.
@stirfry220 when you're with your wife, do you notice people staring at you?

Nah, not at all. I think we get attention moreso for looking so young even though we're both in our mid 30's.

edit: I have caught looks from all types of people, but never felt like it was negative. My wife feels the same way.

Last edited:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Nah, not at all. I think we get attention moreso for looking so young even though we're both in our mid 30's.

edit: I have caught looks from all types of people, but never felt like it was negative. My wife feels the same way.
It's gone so far as under breath comments or when we go out with another interracial couple it's been more direct. It could be because we are in Texas and things run differently here.

I won't pass any ill conceived prejudices to my kids when we have them. I'll be doing my absolute best to get my kids to think for themselves and form their own opinions.

I don't "hate" black women, I just know what they are all about and they aren't for me as far as building a relationship goes.

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
It's gone so far as under breath comments or when we go out with another interracial couple it's been more direct. It could be because we are in Texas and things run differently here.

I won't pass any ill conceived prejudices to my kids when we have them. I'll be doing my absolute best to get my kids to think for themselves and form their own opinions.

I don't "hate" black women, I just know what they are all about and they aren't for me as far as building a relationship goes.
:mjpls:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

Fair enough. Outside of the generalization in the last sentence, I can respect the honesty. I'm pretty sure that what white women and latina women think of you is a whole lot worse than how black ones feel though.

Last edited: