These are my confessions... (for the ladies)

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Ok I'll start. I confess that as much as I drag some of the Coli dudes, most of the posters here are WAY more honest than on LSA. Damn near every poster there has a perfect life, baller husband or sugar daddy and a masters degree.:martin:

At least here the Coli brehs aren't all claiming to be in the top 2% (except the cert gang- but they really may be, so no biggie).

I have other confessions of a more personal nature BUT some of these posters are too :dame:and will bookmark my shyt when I've changed my mind in two weeks...:obama:

What's LSA? I'm confused!

Daps
I'm too broke to buy my cat flea medicine, so he's going to have to suffer for another week or 2. Sorry, honey. :mjcry:
If you haven't you should research a bit about flea medicine. I got some shyt from the vet and they applied the first dose or whatever on the back of her neck and later I saw it burned her skin. It took her like 3 months to heal. Even the legit kind can be fatal to them

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
I'n a nikka but fukk it

- I have a phobia of social media and sharing my thoughts or pictures online. I'm not quite sure what kind of person I want to be percieved as. And hate being judged. So I have this mental block from what comes natural to post.

- I never get over anything. I still carry all my heartbreaks, failures, and mistakes on my shoulders everyday and constantly ruminate over them allday everyday.

- I lie a lot about the smallest dumbest shyt that have no impact on anything... never on thecoli, on my dikk or when it's important (I'm considered very honest and blunt by my peers). Stuff like what did you do today.

- I don't have many friends at all. Even though I'm always out with people, hanging out, having fun/partying. I don't hear from any of em except 2, unless it's after 9pm on the weekends or something involving drinking/women.

Last edited:

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
I see a psychologist on a weekly basis :manny:
Most of my family has died from cancer and im scared that will be my fate too, but if it is :manny:
Sometimes it's better know what you're risks are because there may be some preventative therapy/surgery options. Consider genetic screening for certain cancers.
Godspeed and bless.