These are my confessions... (for the ladies)

Raava

Staff member
Daps
@Fonsworth has been ignoring me since I cammed up

tumblr_nociljy7tY1u98bgmo1_100.gif

I often feel like an outsider on here and/or not liked.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Why do you feel like that?

It's hard to explain. I just feel like that sometimes not just here. As for not being liked, I could say it's how some people act but most of the time I brush it off as reading too much into things for here. But sometimes you can just tell. It's not a big deal I just pick up on things.

:mjlol:

You left after 2 minutes of smiling":o:"...plus too many dudes were simping you for me to put my bid in...you wouldn't have seen my text :totheeastside:

First of all, it was at least 5 min. Y'all were making me laugh. I did not smile the whole time. And everybody was not :stopitslime: Granted it's hard to keep up these eye ain't what they use to be :old:

Giselle

Daps
Ok I'll start. I confess that as much as I drag some of the Coli dudes, most of the posters here are WAY more honest than on LSA. Damn near every poster there has a perfect life, baller husband or sugar daddy and a masters degree.:martin:

At least here the Coli brehs aren't all claiming to be in the top 2% (except the cert gang- but they really may be, so no biggie).

I have other confessions of a more personal nature BUT some of these posters are too :dame:and will bookmark my shyt when I've changed my mind in two weeks...:obama:

I agree. That is because they care too much about what other posters think of them, much like women do in real life. Lsa also has much more drama, they are always trying to drag someone on there, which is probably another reason why some people don't want to be very honest. If you want people to be honest on there, the incog button has to be available. They start cliques on there to harass people as well, and to dig into people's real world lives by tracing their ip, I don't know if people do that on here, but I haven't really heard anything about that.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I agree. That is because they care too much about what other posters think of them, much like women do in real life. Lsa also has much more drama, they are always trying to drag someone on there, which is probably another reason why some people don't want to be very honest. If you want people to be honest on there, the incog button has to be available. They start cliques on there to harass people as well, and to dig into people's real world lives by tracing their ip, I don't know if people do that on here, but I haven't really heard anything about that.
They do. :to:

Sk3ptical

Stay Turnt Up On Them Simps. #GMB
Daps
Reppin
#StuntGang #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
Ok I'll start. I confess that as much as I drag some of the Coli dudes, most of the posters here are WAY more honest than on LSA. Damn near every poster there has a perfect life, baller husband or sugar daddy and a masters degree.:martin:

At least here the Coli brehs aren't all claiming to be in the top 2% (except the cert gang- but they really may be, so no biggie).

I have other confessions of a more personal nature BUT some of these posters are too :dame:and will bookmark my shyt when I've changed my mind in two weeks...:obama:
7 certs nikka here :lawd:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
It's hard to explain. I just feel like that sometimes not just here. As for not being liked, I could say it's how some people act but most of the time I brush it off as reading too much into things for here. But sometimes you can just tell. It's not a big deal I just pick up on things.

First of all, it was at least 5 min. Y'all were making me laugh. I did not smile the whole time. And everybody was not :stopitslime: Granted it's hard to keep up these eye ain't what they use to be :old:
Well if you stopped ignoring my DMs I'd feel bad :francis: Furthermore I like girls with cataracts :o: