These are my confessions... (for the ladies)

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
It's alright dear. I just want him to be happy :mjcry:
Well don't worry, I'm still in negotiations, so it's all just a dream:mjcry:.. Maybe we'll hold a Coli draft and we can have an equitable division of the 5 or so useful non-Eliott Rodger men on this site. That way every sister can :eat:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I'm in the tig ole bitties community too... Blame my Native American heritage though :troll: What kind of Black woman doesn't have azz or hips? It's not my fault.:mjcry:
I wish I had a little more back there. Not instagram model.. but just a little bit more to balance out the boob to butt ratio.

JMill782

All Star
Daps
Sometimes I wish the fat from my boobs would go to my azz…lol! Also having large breast makes me really self conscious.

honestly its all good, like you don't need to have a fat ass just have something nice/decent that nikkas can grab it :manny:

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
When I was younger, and naive, I'd let guys go down on me and not return the favor. These were guys I was seeing/dating at the time.
And I don't include any of those guys when I think about my # of partners.

I wish I had bigger breasts. I've always wanted bigger breasts. I plan on getting implants, but I want to have kids first.

I also don't particularly find myself attractive most days. And that's probably why I rarely take selfies/picture.

JMill782

All Star
Daps
When I was younger, and naive, I'd let guys go down on me and not return the favor. These were guys I was seeing/dating at the time.
And I don't include any of those guys when I think about my # of partners.

I wish I had bigger breasts. I've always wanted bigger breasts. I plan on getting implants, but I want to have kids first.

I also don't particularly find myself attractive most days. And that's probably why I rarely take selfies/picture.

:jbhmm: what about that rumor that when women are pregnant/start breast feeding their breasts get bigger ?

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm: what about that rumor that when women are pregnant/start breast feeding their breasts get bigger ?
Well, I've never been pregnant...
But I do believe they go down when you breast feed. I think they go down a little bit when you don't breast feed, but I prefer natural over formula.