These are my confessions... (for the ladies)

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I have sometimes have moments when i think really really evil thoughts about other people. It scares me sometimes because thats not my character. But when someone gets me angry i'll do some foul shyt like scrub the toilet with their toothbrush never tell em and smirk to myself everytime they use it.
I love my mom but i ignore her phone calls because she acts like im the only daughter she has sometimes.
I'm insecure as fukk like ut was worst when i was younger but sometimes my insecurity will rise back up and i'll start thinking crazy shyt.
Im extremely jealous but expect my dude to trust me 100%. Im my own worst critic, i will make myself feel like shyt sometimes so that i can cry and release emotions that i can't otherwise.

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
Ive lived most of my life unable to get black women compared to other types of women.

Most people who went though that end up jaded yet Im not.

I can kinda see where you're coming from. I used to get more interest from other races of girls at one point too, but I have always loved black women so it has never left me jaded :salute:

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem

Might have to plan a visit to UK:
We can cuddle and watch EastEnders marathons or EPL football matches... I want to add to my Harrods trinkets collection... :wow:

I'm sorry @CinnaSlim but I think he's the one!

I've always wanted to live in the UK when I grow up.:takedat:

I hope you like Doc Martin @PlutoEighth ... Because I like it...

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Ive lived most of my life unable to get black women compared to other types of women.

Most people who went though that end up jaded yet Im not.
I grew up in the straight up and down hood and the only guy I dated from my town was/is a nerd. As in a math PhD from a top 5 university. What matters most is to develop your character and self confidence. Don't beat yourself up because you don't think Black women like you. There's probably some fly shorty who's also a nerd who's feeling you, but waiting on you to make the move. During the time I dated him, the star athlete and all the other pretty muthafuccas wanted me... Bad... But there was something about him, that just stood out. He was attractive, athletic, adventurous and fun. We used to chill hard. After he finished high school, and was on leave from the Army, he came back to my family's house looking for me, but I was long gone.:wow: (I left home early- I got into college at 16).

Point is, if you have good character, confidence and a good attitude, you can attract a good woman.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I grew up in the straight up and down hood and the only guy I dated from my town was/is a nerd. As in a math PhD from a top 5 university. What matters most is to develop your character and self confidence. Don't beat yourself up because you don't think Black women like you. There's probably some fly shorty who's also a nerd who's feeling you, but waiting on you to make the move. During the time I dated him, the star athlete and all the other pretty muthafuccas wanted me... Bad... But there was something about him, that just stood out. He was attractive, athletic, adventurous and fun. We used to chill hard. After he finished high school, and was on leave from the Army, he came back to my family's house looking for me, but I was long gone.:wow: (I left home early- I got into college at 16).

Point is, if you have good character, confidence and a good attitude, you can attract a good woman.
I forgot to put that it was past tense. Its not like that now.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
So you're getting your willy wet then?
For a while in my younger and more immature days I was like that thanks to me following the cool kids but only a short while until I decided to pursue a meaningful relationship.

Last edited:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Might have to plan a visit to UK:
We can cuddle and watch EastEnders marathons or EPL football matches... I want to add to my Harrods trinkets collection... :wow:

I'm sorry @CinnaSlim but I think he's the one!

I've always wanted to live in the UK when I grow up.:takedat:

I hope you like Doc Martin @PlutoEighth ... Because I like it...
It's alright dear. I just want him to be happy :mjcry: