“There’s no such thing as protein. You cab gain muscle just from spinach n kale” - dr. Sebi family

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sigh. Reading comprehension is a lost art on this forum.

I don’t remember arguing about plant based protein being equal to meat based protein. All I said is that spinach & kale also have protein in context of Dr. Sebi’s assertion that there’s no such thing as protein. And I also pointed out that there are different types of protein.

So, what are you arguing? Are you 5 & are you sure you have got GED?

Some of you just love twisting people’s posts for a non-existent argument.

:dahell:

I wasn't attacking you I was adding on to what you said.

Daps
ok, when you listen to the whole clip, it doesnt sound as retarded when contexed is added. yall got baited into shytting on these people. they really saying eat food and fukk protein powders. BUT they are on some dont listen to white people labels in relation to food consumption.
This

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Straight up spewing propaganda nikkas need to be blackballed and doxxed.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
:dahell:

I wasn't attacking you I was adding on to what you said.

Oh, my bad.

You know how this forum is. People just twist people’s posts to start unnecessary arguments, in their quest for brownie points.

Anyway, if that’s the case, you’re right.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you can get all your protien from beans/peas

All protein is not created equally.

Screenshot+2020-09-17+at+10.44.49+AM.png

You want to use beans/peas as your primary source you have to greatly increase the amount you eat.

That amount of beans will have you :flabbynsick:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
All protein is not created equally.

Screenshot+2020-09-17+at+10.44.49+AM.png

You want to use beans/peas as your primary source you have to greatly increase the amount you eat.

That amount of beans will have you :flabbynsick:

Animal protein contains all nine essential amino acids in sufficient amounts. Plants also contain all nine essential amino acids — however, besides a few exceptions, most typically offer a limited amount of at least one essential amino acid.

For instance, beans, lentils, peas, and many vegetables tend to contain low amounts of cysteine and methionine. On the other hand, grains, nuts, and seeds tend to be low in lysine (33Trusted Source).

Because of this, many people refer to plant foods as “incomplete” sources of protein (34Trusted Source).

However, as long as you eat a variety of plant-based proteins, this shouldn’t pose a problem. You can still get sufficient amounts of all the essential amino acids your body needs.

I dont advocated a vegan diet :hubie: