“There’s no such thing as protein. You cab gain muscle just from spinach n kale” - dr. Sebi family

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
I assume you’re one of his offspring. That’s totally fine…do what you do. From the shyt I be reading, it’s always the ones that don’t drink water, eat whatever they want, smoke cigarettes their whole life, etc that live to be 100+ years old (I’m exaggerating but, not by much…). I’m not paying none of these people any mind. I’m just living

I hear what you saying bro. Some ppl are truly blessed like that.
Breh that's exactly where I'm at with it too man. I used to be vegan couple years ago in an attempt to deal with acne and other skin issues I was having. It helped slightly but I would still flare up for the most part. Anyway fast forward couple years and I now eat pretty much low carb and I'd say it cleared up 90% of my acne (still get the occasional pimple). So for me I realized MY issue was overdoing carbs. BUT I'd never tell someone to limit carbs because they have an entirely different body and makeup and I think that's the bottom line when it comes to health. You have to BE YOUR OWN DOCTOR. Experiment and see how your body reacts to shyt. Restrict certain foods and add them back to your diet and observe. I have friends that chain smoke, eat crap 24/7, don't drink a drop of water and have flawless skin. Where as for me if I eat a slice of bread I'm fukked for 2 weeks. We all different, genetics is some complex shyt so I think it's best to just find what works for you and do that

This

This is what Sebi preached all the time

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
All protein is not created equally.

Screenshot+2020-09-17+at+10.44.49+AM.png

You want to use beans/peas as your primary source you have to greatly increase the amount you eat.

That amount of beans will have you :flabbynsick:

No you don't
I'm vegetarian and nope!
The need for that much protein is mostly pushed by the supplement industry
Protein is very real and yes it builds muscle, but you don't need as much as they say you do.
Your liver and Kidneys are your fountain of youth, don't work them too much

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
That is absolutely FALSE.
There is such a thing as protein, and it is the most critical component in building optimal muscle mass.
Correct but there's Protein in Spinach and Kale too.I got a tub of Pea Protein (that I'm not using) in the house now.

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
The people the “culture” chooses to lift up and give a voice/platform borders on insanity

Borders?

We always looking for nutjobs to represent us.

Any jackass with a ankh tattooed on his shoulder telling you shyt you wanna hear is a genius being silenced by the mainstream.

Any black man or woman who actually has a credible background in medical science and says the truth is untrustworthy and working for the white man.

And thanks to social media we've completely rejected real scholars in favor of charlatans.

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
You don’t have to listen to everyone you like.

The question is why do black folks, at least online, always "like" people who have no credibility and are stone cold liars willing to deceive others, risk people's health, and even risk our right in this countries ("Trump was actually good for black people") just to get atttention. It's ridiculous.

The real message is black folks should stop "liking" people who have no problem lieing to you just because they say they're on your side and spitting simple minded nonsense no one with credbility says.

Its much easier to believe the Sebi kids not worry about AIDS or protein than to practice good sexual health and a balanced diet. And it's much easier to prey on someone who wants simple answers to life than someone who wants to face reality and put in real work.