“There’s no such thing as protein. You cab gain muscle just from spinach n kale” - dr. Sebi family

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The irony is those are good protein sources, though not as high as meats and lentils obviously. “Dr” Sebi becoming a huge figure that people put on the radio to mislead already low knowledge people is a sad sad story
The overwhelming representation of bro science and fake facts in Black circles is infuriating. It's anti intellectual and very harmful and regressive.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
If they don’t get out of here with that dumb shyt. Same family who’s daddy/granddaddy was pitching natural healing then fukked around and died when he should have been taking some damn medicine.

Then we had goofy ass nikkas like Nipsey Hustle (I’m a fan, but don’t respect the co-sign) co-signing the stupid shyt, which made some of his fans and followers believe some false information that could mean life or death.

People been getting protein from meat since the beginning of time. Gtfoh with all this newly found vegan and vegetarian and whatever else ‘etarian nonsense that people like to do to get attention or to be different

Last edited:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Nah, I need that flesh of dead animals! And I’m not talking about fish. I need some Man meat.

:dame:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
If they don’t get out of here with that dumb shyt. Same family who’s daddy/granddaddy was pitching natural healing then fukked around and died when he should have been taking some damn medicine.

Then we had goofy ass nikkas like Nipsey Hustle (I’m a fan, but don’t respect the co-sign) co-signing the stupid shyt, which made some of his fans and followers believe some false information that could mean life or death.

People been getting protein from meat since the beginning of time. Gtfoh with all this newly found vegan and vegetarian and whatever else ‘etarian nonsense that people like to do to get attention or to be different
Don’t forget Nick Cannon and Lord Jamar

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Holy fukking shyt, this might be some of the dumbest shyt I've seen in a minute. How can protein be fake, when you get protein from eating meat from a wild animal? :why:

Gorillas, while close to humans, are still a different species, and as such aren't guaranteed to have the same nutritional needs as humans. This isn't even complicated science. It's really basic shyt, but it'll automatically be dismissed because it's science. :snoop: